Welcome to new users

Is that official???

4 Likes

Yes, I believe itā€™s unofficially the official unofficial SU&SD Forum, officially speaking.*

*: Unofficially of course, pillbox bears no agency of nor represents SU&SD

3 Likes

Quinns has posted part two of the solo special, foolishly including in the youtube description a link to the old forum. I have given him a friendly nudge on the disqus and would appreciate an upvote if you are that way inclined.

6 Likes

Officially unofficial!

5 Likes

The top story in this weeks games news is really interesting.

9 Likes

I was a registered-but-not-really-a-user-user on the old forums. What happened back there ot cause the move?

4 Likes

Oooh, itā€™s complicated. In a nutshell, MinuteWalt sadly passing away left the SUSD guys with no one in their close circle as moderator, and after deliberation they decided they had to close it due to time and resources constrictions mainly. @RogerBW has kindly invited us all to his own forum, that has become and Unofficial SUSD forum of sorts.

4 Likes

What happened? We were happy; we were comfortable.

You canā€™t grow like that. So the universe challenged us.

I think itā€™s made is stronger.

Welcome!

6 Likes

Also some of he most amazing members of the old forums have done an utterly amazing job to make everyone feel welcome and keep the same relaxed and friendly spirit that was on the old ones. I am not going to name names, but just have a look around and it will become obvious (I take the opportunity to thank you all once again, youā€™re awesome).

6 Likes

While we old members of this forum have done our best to preserve our tradition of tension and hostility.

13 Likes

Thereā€™s really a lack of appreciation for brinkmanship in this modern worldā€¦

6 Likes

Hi Luke! I also want to say the people who were/ are on this forum before the big influx are also lovely, and have started some amazing discussions for everyone.

6 Likes

No-one stops at the brink any more.

5 Likes

Pssstā€¦ I must sayā€¦ Not very well, to be honestā€¦ But hey, no-oneā€™s perfect :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I must redouble my efforts.

7 Likes

Yes! Thatā€™s the spirit! :smiley:

2 Likes

It is the official forum for Improvised Radio Theatre With Dice.

5 Likes

Which I really need to catch up on!

2 Likes

No biggie. There are only about 89 hour-long episodes.

1 Like