Show off your boxes (photos of your collection)

By the way, talking of box sizes, I saw Beyond the Sun yesterday for the first time in real, and I was impressed. Perfect size box for what looks like a lot of game.

4 Likes

And the small boxes, for completeness

10 Likes

I need to play Scapegoat. I only read the rules and it sounds great from what I read

2 Likes

Yeah, played three games back to back the first outing I gave it.

Not sure it has longevity legs, but it’s certainly novel.

First game I won as the scapegoat and it was great. Second game a guy panicked really early and handed the game to the scapegoat, and no-one really enjoyed it (especially not the guy who went to the cops). It’s pretty good, for a lightweight thing, as long as you don’t have someone who finds it stressful at the table.

1 Like

As I have some recent acquisitions, I thought I’d add a pic of my RPG shelves.

Ones you probably can’t identify: The Enlightened Man, For the Dungeon, Schoolgirl RPG, Magical Fury, Girl Underground, Mortal Coil, Goblin Quest, Spell, Royal Blood, Adventure Presents: Tartarus Gate, Shadowrun quick-start set, and Grant Howitt’s one-page RPGs vol 1.

The card boxes on the top-right are monster/spell/magic items cards for D&D. The “mini” (as it’s 2x normal scale) beside them is my halfling rogue from the Dragon Heist campaign I’m in. The DM got it for me from HeroForge as a birthday gift last year, but by the time she gave it to me, they’d already got infected by wererats and taken themselves out along with the whole wererat gang :laughing:

The dragon is a dice pouch, though he can only hold one set, hence the big case beside him (and the big bag not shown here that has all my spare dice for when I need to do a big spell).

And the 2nd DMG on top is my original copy that’s misprinted and therefore missing 16 pages. I haven’t worked out what to do with it yet.

6 Likes

:astonished:

Not the only one.
https://www.drivethrurpg.com/m/product/65704

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/140014/Schoolgirl-RPG

You basically generate weird anime girls and then play out bizarre things happening to them.

Random events include:

“A random schoolgirl turns out to have a dove in her bag”
“Freddie Mercury stops by”
“Bees!”
“It briefly rains severed heads”

4 Likes

God I miss highschool.

2 Likes

Yes, Grandma, I did remember my sports clothes. And I promise I’ll stop by at your shrine on the way home.”

1 Like

Post-con problems:

18 Likes

Bring the shelf closer and the games further away?

8 Likes

Games, meet boot

4 Likes

So uhhh when are you posting on the buy/sell thread? :joy::joy:

5 Likes

I tried to sell Gloomhaven, but nobody wanted it :frowning:

3 Likes

Yet another gamer in need of non-Euclidean shelves.

4 Likes

Is there a copy of Burano in the shelving unit just behind the new games?

1 Like

There is! I got it from @lalunaverde

2 Likes

I love that game. I’ll let @lalunaverde off for getting rid of it as he can play my copy

3 Likes