Selling/ Buying/ Trading Games

UK auction inc Isle of Cats, Kingdom Builder, Treasure Island, Ascending Empires, Ticket to Ride New York, a couple of Knizias, etc LOW STARTING PRICES | BoardGameGeek

Another UK auction

2 Likes

My current sell pile includes

The Crew
New Bedford + expansion
Liberte
Cosmic Frog
On Mars
Lisboa
Feudum
Tigris and Euphrates
Blue Lagoon
Marvel United X-men basic ks pledge

If any interest here I’m happy to negotiate some friendly prices before they go live.

3 Likes

Not friends any more :upside_down_face::rofl:

6 Likes

Preview for the crowd here, UK based so international postage is unlikely to be worth it.

Times Up
Hey That’s My Fish!
Happy City
Formula Motor Racing
Forbidden Island
Good Critters
Junk Art plastic
Great Western Trail
Metal Coins for Great Western Trail

2 Likes

Out of irrational curiousity, what would shipping to, say, Kitchener Ontario Canada cost?

And how much for the game itself?

Just… you know… in case.

2 Likes

It has sold but it would have been around £20 and £32 to deliver to ‘Canada’

3 Likes

I like how you have ‘Canada’ in quotes, as if it’s some fictional, make-believe land. :smiley:

6 Likes

A conspiracy of cartographers.

3 Likes

Canada’s REAL?!

German Joke (apparently, with apologies to our German forumites)

Why is Canada called Canada?

Because there is no one there (kein nicht dar)

6 Likes

From the same people you brought you Bielefeld (or, rather, didn’t?)

4 Likes

Somewhere I have a photo of a street stall’s frightening advertisement for the

‘fresh’ ‘fish’

which they were prepared to sell you.

8 Likes

New GeekMarket, sounds very close to the old one in my assessment

4 Likes

Hooray, it’s the compromise nobody expected!

Honestly, the “product for sale linked to a quasi-official data source” and “price history, as flawed as it is” are the things I most valued in the classic market, and we get to keep both of those.

4 Likes

Bielefeld is a myth it doesn’t exist.
But I’ve been to Canada. Well, no. To Vancouver. So all I can vouch for is a tiny part of the westcoast and up into the mountains. I may have crossed that bridge from Detroit once but I don’t even remember what town is on the other side it was so long ago :wink:

4 Likes

Windsor. I wrote my LSATs (law school tests) there. Nice town, at least for the short period of time I was in it. Beautiful university, albeit small.

Or Sarnia. Depending on how rigidly you define “Detroit” and “Across from”…

3 Likes

Wait, that cannot be, I have been to Windsor and it is not in Canada… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

(Doesn’t include a bunch, obviously, but I think you get the idea… ^_^)

10 Likes

The one time I have visited Canada (the Okanagan valley, specifically) I was asked where I was from by a local. Having answered “near London”, the response was “oh, Ontario?”. I thought my painfully British accent was a dead giveaway but perhaps they didn’t want to make assumptions :person_shrugging:

(I also met someone who asked where in Australia I was from, so perhaps the accent isn’t as obvious as I thought)

8 Likes

Quick someone buy/sell/trade some games to get this thread back on track!

3 Likes

Shipped out recently:

Cosmic Frog
Lisboa
Marvel United: X-men
1861/67
For Too Many Bones
Splice and Dice and Dart were shuftied out, so that collection is now a little tighter in terms of boxes.

I have a buyer lined up for On Mars too. Liberte and New Bedford look like they will be hard to shift. Both good games but being not in the fashion there’s just no demand.

6 Likes