Oath PBF - My Kingdom for a Horse

Play Key to the city to the lush coast.

1 Like

Still @Whistle_Pig

Pay 1 supply to muster two warbands using forest paths.

Pay 2 supply to travel to the salt flats.

Take a minor action to peek at the imperial relics

Rest

zzzzzzzzz

@Lordof1 is up

Looks like the chancellor is leaving it up to the other exiles to prevent the usurper from usurping.

2 Likes

Silence you!

I’ll get to this as soon as I can but might be a while, sorry sorry. Need to have a read and a think!

1 Like

Okay. Wake phase - put one favour on The People’s Favour

Then - place two favour on Elders to gain one secret, and play one secret on the alchemist to gain four favour (one from each bank except Arcane).

Muster for 1 supply and giving Tents a favour for 2 warbands.
2 supply to move to the Provinces (mountain), then Muster twice more (taming charm, spirit snare).

I think this uses 5 supply and gives me 6 warbands, can I just check how many errors I’ve made before I continue?

Before you confirm your turn, since it sounds like you will be editing it a bit, you should probably campaign against Yellow a bit here, as I am not certain I can stop him on my own, and if I don’t, he will win in his Wake phase

1 Like

Okay. Now my foxy bands shall campaign against yellow in the provinces. I’ll target the pawn and both banners at the mountain site, where my pawn also is, and I think the site as well (I think I have to target the site too?). Might as well use all my warbands (again, I think I -have- to do this?).

Lordof1 edited their targets so that GeeBizzle’s pawn is not targeted, and the banners couldn’t be targeted. The mountain is the only target. GeeBizzle chose to use the Horse Archers to reduce the attack dice total.

So, 3 defence dice (1 for mountain, 2 for usurper) and 4 warbands (2 at site, 2 on board) vs 5 attack dice (9 - mountain - horse archers) and 9 warbands.

2 + 4 = 6 defence

3 attack. To win, Lordof1 needs to sacrifice 4 warbands. Since losing would kill 4 warbands anyway, this is a non-decision.

Lordof1’s campaign is successful, GeeBizzle loses 2 warbands from the mountain (4/2=2).

Lordof1 must decide how many of their remaining 5 warbands should be placed on the mountain site.

Two war bands here please.

1 Like

The horse archers are discarded to the hinterland. The Chancellor becomes Oathkeeper.

The state of the game after the campaign is over:

@Lordof1, you have zero supply, will you rest?

1 Like

Yes, rest now.

@COMaestro is up

Okay, I will start by spending 3 Supply to move to the Rocky Coast. Spend 2 Favor with the Elders to get a Secret. 1 Supply and 2 Secrets to Recover the Banner of Darkest Secrets.

Spend 1 Favor on Tents to Travel to the unexplored card in the Hinterlands.

Assuming I have done everything right so far, let’s see what that site is

You have found a Great Slum.

Okay, I will reveal my Vision card, and then Search for 2 Supply from the World deck.

visions_03