Last game you bought?

6 Likes

My preorder of So, youā€™ve been eaten has finally arrived! Now I just need to drag myself away from Stardew Valley for long enough to do some space beast gut miningā€¦

5 Likes

Iā€™d put off buying anything until I had a new job, so now thatā€™s sorted I picked up:

Burgle Bros 2
Caper: Europe
Unmatched: Cobble and Dog
Sub Terra
The Fuzzies
Marvel Champions: Mad Titanā€™s Shadow
London 2nd Edition

Now to find the time to play them allā€¦

10 Likes

I think this would be a very different set than the Victorian themed Cobble and Fog that exists. I would love to see it though!

6 Likes

Haha, well the typo has to stay now! Iā€™ve got more chance of getting it to the table with my girlfriend if I sell it to her as that too.

5 Likes

Contains

• Lassie
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • Laika
  • Lady and the Tramp
8 Likes

Thatā€™s a pretty solid list. Itā€™s top of my buy pile.

4 Likes

Hong Kong Phooey would be a fun one. - fighting dog.

As would scooby - comes with shaggy. Rubbish normally but then overpowered with snacks.

8 Likes

This is a necessity:

9 Likes

Got these small boxes from the sale that @pillbox pointed out. Both in shrink. Palaces comes with a really high quality English rule book.

7 Likes

Carrara is good stuff!

4 Likes

Captain. I legit cannot determine if thereā€™s a hint of sarcasm in this. :joy: I hate Queen Games boxes!

I hope you enjoy Chi-Ex. Carrara is fun too

4 Likes

The boxes are insane. Carrara is 90% air

7 Likes

I end up fitting in Chi-Ex, German Railways, and Locomotive Werks inside the Chi-Ex box.

6 Likes

Need to buy more train games!

5 Likes

Needs a photo for Boxes full of air and other tragedies

4 Likes

Congrats on the new job, too!

3 Likes

I bought Catherine: cities of the tsarina (or something like that). Looks tight.

2 Likes

Do expansions count? Iā€™ve bought two of the small expansions for Root. Basically a new deck of cards and some Vagabond figures. Andā€¦Iā€™m playing my first game tomorrow. Yes, I should play the game first before I buy expansionsā€¦they all just look so cool! Hopefully our play of it goes better than for Oathā€¦

6 Likes

Having really got into the solo mode of pax pamir (more from a, I actually didnā€™t hate playing solo perspective. Wish iā€™d tested this some 2 years ago) I preordered the next releases of final girl season 1.

Having watched some videos on it and listened to the latest podcast I think Tom and Quinnā€™s have some legit critiques but I suspect the emerging story from the random nature of the dice wonā€™t massively bother me. The dice rolls in dead of winter I suspect had a similar effect.