What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?

I don’t get it… 'splain please?

Owen Wilson and Fozzy are known for saying “wow” and “wocka wocka” respectively.

“Wow wow wocka wow wow wocka wocka wocka” is a good description of the riff that precedes the opening line (“Come with it now”) of Bulls on Parade (the riff in question starts at about 0:25).

5 Likes

How does David Hasselhoff fit into the riff?

1 Like

I tried to load a board game and a dead cow onto the roof of my car, but it was a bit small and I couldn’t get the Carcassonne.

I’ll get my coat.

12 Likes

Ok this has changed my whole opinion about you in Blood on the clocktower.

6 Likes

I’ll argue that there’s nothing wrong with your hearing : ) So far as I can tell, what’s coming out of his mouth might be written as: “k’ wit it”.

1 Like

Over on Samizdata I saw what I think can fairly be described as a Soviet joke from World War II Germany:

Hitler, speaking to his portrait: I wonder what will happen to us after the war?
The portrait: You’ll be hung, and I’ll be unhung.

1 Like

Heard the best dad joke ever.

After a toast falls on the floor during breakfast

• Have you heard of Murphy’s Law
  • No, what is it?
  • If something can go wrong, it will. If your toast falls on the floor, it will be on the butter side. That kind of thing.
  • Oh my God, that sounds like Cole’s Law
  • Oh, what’s that?
  • Thinly sliced cabbage
8 Likes

What do you get if you attempt human DNA with goat DNA?..

…thrown out of the petting zoo

6 Likes

How do you titillate an ocelot?

Oscillate its tit a lot.

7 Likes

What’s brown and sticky?

A stick.

6 Likes

What’s a foot long and slippery?

A slipper

7 Likes

What ticks on the wall?

Ticky tape.

4 Likes

Found on the Discord and too good not to share:

7 Likes

Why is this meme staring at my with accusation in its eyes?

7 Likes

I’m sorry, but I just don’t get this as a joke. What does “cart” mean in this context?

It is common in on-line shopping software for there to be a “button” associated with each product and labelled “add to cart”, which begins the process of buying the object or licence.

The joke is about “on-line retail therapy”.

2 Likes

Oh, okay. Yes, I’ve used that, most often to buy books, so I’ve seen it. It just didn’t come to mind. On the other hand, I just showed it to C and she started laughing in a couple of seconds.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Remember when subway trains were outlawed? So poorly thought through. They just drove them underground.

8 Likes

:smirk: For my German friends:

8 Likes