What are you spinning?

Finding a favourite queen song is impossible.

Gut reaction. Flash.

Base part alone.

1 Like

That’s a good one, yeah. My favourite is The Show Must Go On, but I’m almost unreasonably fond of Good Company. Also many others.

1 Like

Good Company is one of my favourites too. Dreamers Ball is another

2 Likes

I am split between Bohemian Rhapsody and Another One Bites the Dust. It goes by days… Either of them, they do make my day if they come up on the radio. Closely followed by Don’t Stop Me Now.

2 Likes

Those are all fine choices… As most things Queen are.

2 Likes

An internet meme:

Led to THIS frickin’ guy…

1 Like

Feeling weirdly nostalgic today.

“To be in England, in the summertime, with my love…”

1 Like

Been listening to Fleet Foxes’ Shore. It’s from 2021, but I didn’t know until recently. I’m enjoying it so far.

Recently I’ve been listening to beabadoobee (I have to check the spelling every time) who very obviously fell through a space/time rift in 1999.

And lots of female-fronted doom metal as usual. Mostly Mammoth Weed Wizard Bastard MWWB’s new album, as well as Messa, who are Italian.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Not sure why this popped into my head, but it’s still banging

1 Like

I KNOW it’s juvenile and a parody, but it’s almost impossible not to be grinning by the end of the one Tom Cardy released today:

3 Likes

New vinyl day is best day. Icing on the top is avoiding import charges.

3 Likes

Because of yesterdays Framed.

The comment section on YouTube is exactly what you would expect.

3 Likes

That popped up on my playlist earlier today. Still have the 33 album in storage (but no longer anything to play it with).

1 Like

A Carpenter Brut double feature after a bit of a wait because of a dreaded ‘red slip’.

3 Likes

Did I miss something along the way with those guys? Admittedly I’ve never followed them deeply and it’s been a while, but I was taken aback by how full-metal their new release is.

1 Like

Not sure I’ve seen him say anything about the change. Leather Teeth and Leather Terror were fairly different to each other despite being in the same Trilogy of albums. More so than the original Trilogy.

1 Like

I finally made a playlist for our first festival since the before times… and we’re going! Just 6 more weeks until Summerbreeze :slight_smile:

https://tidal.com/playlist/b39251a6-9149-4d70-ae5c-a881654d8d8f

3 Likes

Just looked at the lineup and there’s some good stuff. I’d be most excited by Blind Guardian, Bloodywood, Hawxx, and Svalbard.

3 Likes