Welcome to new users

Welcome! Always nice to see more familiar faces make the jump over here.

1 Like

Hey @SanguineAngel! Good to see you!

1 Like

a bit late, but here I am!

I changed my username (formerly known as nerdvsgame). I never really liked that name. I will dislike this one soon, too but at least its randomly generated and I canā€™t take responsibility for that XD

7 Likes

Always room for more people @cosyash! Good to see you!

2 Likes

Hello folks! Happy to be here and help pick up where the SUSD forum left off. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks @Bondy034! Glad you made it!

1 Like

Hi all. I joined about a month before the closure of the old forum was announced, but had lurked for a while. Hopefully Iā€™m not cursed, but if this place closes in a month Iā€™ll have to take the blame!

Very glad to see the community continue over here, thanks for having us.

7 Likes

Alright everyone, Deviates is here now so we can announce the next forum migration!

Ahh, nevermind that. I think this is a great home for the community.

All kidding aside: Welcome! Glad to have members new and old.

4 Likes

I can give you ā€œNot cursedā€ as a title if it helps?

4 Likes

Ha, itā€™s a necessary disclaimer

5 Likes

I would recommend ā€œDefinitely Not Cursedā€¦ Probablyā€, or even just ā€œProbably Not Cursedā€.

4 Likes

Just want to say a thank you for the welcome. I hope the influx of us migrating over isnā€™t too much of a disruption to the existing forum users, but thank you for making room for us
Iā€™ve loved meeting the great people on the SUSD forum, Iā€™m looking forward to making new friends here too

6 Likes

Just finished a minute of silence for the old forumsā€¦ It is 13.08 here in NZ, so I guess they may have passed away already? or is it at midnight??

3 Likes

No time was announced, but I assume some time before midnight UK (which as I write is 14Ā½ hours away).

3 Likes

Hi all you new old, old old, old new and new new peoples :slight_smile: I am so glad even the lurkers are coming along *waves to the silent crowd*

7 Likes

Hi, all! So happy to see so many familiar icons here and to read about new users and lurkers deciding to join in!

Thanks again to RogerBW for allowing us all to migrate over here and making it so much like our old home. You didnā€™t have to do this and it is very much appreciated.

Iā€™d definitely like my old MinuteWalt bestowed tag back whenever someone with the power has the time. It was Virginia Traveler, Extraordinaire.

10 Likes

Looks as though the SU&SD forum has been frozen.

Or perhaps I should say ā€œjelliedā€, but thatā€™s mainly because Iā€™ve been looking again at the Gallery of Regrettable Food recently.

3 Likes

I can still send private messages at least, and like posts.

2 Likes

and edit postsā€¦ which lets me bump threads.

2 Likes

I noticed a little while ago the reply button was gone on existing topics but the create new topic button was still in place. Didnā€™t actually go through the full process to create a new topic so donā€™t know if it would work, but it brought up the form.

3 Likes