The Pearple's Choice Awards 2019-2020

Thank you! I’ll certainly have a look around!
Until now i’d stuck to the SUSD website and BGG, being part of the pearple lured me over here. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

A reminder: we are now in the final week of nominations. I have received 27. The deadline for nominations is 2020-12-14T09:00:00Z (and ideally leave a bit of spare time in case I have to ask you for clarification, e.g. “which Unmatched set do you want to nominate for this particular award”).

8 Likes

That was mine!

Just in case anyone was wondering…

5 Likes

You’re not the only one.

4 Likes

Hello @RogerBW I am new to the forum and would like to vote/nominate! could you give me permission to direct message? Thanks!

7 Likes

Hi, welcome to the forums. I’m sure a mod will be around soon to sort you out

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums, Zeth4! I’ve made the necessary clicky-clicks to enable you to send a direct message to RogerBW. Please let me know if you have any questions.

And, while you are welcome to drop in, submit your nominations, I hope you will take some time and look around and see if there are any discussions that catch your interest… or perhaps you see something missing and would like to start a new topic!

Cheers!

5 Likes

Thanks! I also had a few questions about the validity of some potential nominations.

1. Are games that received new editions that were released in 2019 or 2020 counted as valid nominations (even if it doesn’t have a different entry on BGG like some new editions do)?

2. If a game is listed as 2018 on BGG because it had a print and play release, but didn’t receive a physical release until 2019 is it valid

3. Also If a game came out December 2018 could it be valid?

3 Likes

I think all of those edge cases can be addressed on a case-by-case basis. When you submit your list, provide a justification for anything that that does not meet the exact criteria listed.

4 Likes

Nominations have now closed. Voting form at

6 Likes

Thanks for the effort, Roger. It is very much appreciated.

10 Likes