The Crowdfunding Thread

Voidfall is going to be a tiny game… I am not sure if I ordered the big box version or the “tiny” one… it’s been so long oO.

10 Likes

Just to make sure you bought both?!

4 Likes

No no this is from the ks update. Not my boxes. I don’t have any Anachrony.

2 Likes

The size of this box fills me with dread!

3 Likes

My Anachrony infinity box is bigger, or at least a different LxWxH ratio, than that.

I’m so confused

2 Likes

Everything’s bigger in America?

4 Likes

So I checked, I ordered the “Galactic Box” … so considering how Galaxies are pretty big… I am assuming that’s the monstrosity in the middle oO. Well in at least 1 dimension it seems smaller than the Infinity box… or they just put it sideways to not scare us…I can see how far it extends back into the depths of the picture.

6 Likes

Hmmm, It doesn’t look Kallax shaped to me.

3 Likes

I’m glad I went for standard Ra

7 Likes

I wish they reprint Razzia, re-add the disaster tiles (or cards?), and make it nice.

3 Likes

So am I. Can‘t wait for it to be delivered to my sister in France…

3 Likes

Ditto. While I wouldn’t mind the metal point tokens and wooden auction tiles, as they’d likely last longer than the cardboard will, I doubt I will get to the point where wear and tear will be a concern.

1 Like

That’s twice now imminent Kickstarter boxes have gave me the fear.

4 Likes

“Politics man. If you’re hanging on to a rising balloon, you’re presented with a difficult decision; let go before it’s too late, or hold on and keep getting higher. Posing the question, how long can you keep a grip on the rope?”

Danny 1987

3 Likes

Are you by chance waiting for Frosthaven?

2 Likes

No thank heavens. Voidfall and ra are going to force a cull as it is.

3 Likes

I saw a pic on the bgg facebook page the other day. It dwarves the Gloomhaven box and weighs over 16 kg…

3 Likes

The SJGames Wiz-War 9th edition kickstarter is live at last, at least to USA, Canada, EU and UK – though it looks like individual packages, no drop-shipping.

They appear to have kept that new Phil Foglio cover.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sjgames/wiz-war-tom-jollys-classic-boardgame-returns/

(Disclaimer, I write for SJGames, though they probably have no idea I’m even mentioning this here.)

3 Likes

Huh. Wiz-War is not the game I thought it was.

Which is the wizard duelling game where you have a spell abilities and you take the spells out of the book as you play… isn’t that Wiz-War?

(Some Research Later)

Yup, almost certainly not Wiz-War… but now I have no idea what game it was.

1 Like

Summoner Wars?

Grimoire?

1 Like