Tekelilicon UK/Europe 2022, 13-14 August, Bourne End Community Library

The strikes are a major concern. So I will have to skip this one. Sorry, team.

5 Likes

Ah, bah!

Unless things go horribly wrong over the weekend, I have every intention of doing something like this again.

R

5 Likes

“So, the building caught fire during Tekelilicon…”

“Yikes! So I assume there won’t be one next year?”

“Actually, it gave us a chance to put all our skills learned from Flash Point: Fire Rescue to work, and turned out to be a great team building exercise! Much like the game, all the animals were rescued, but a few people were lost. We’re definitely doing it again next year!”

10 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: “Oy!” “Wut?” Just chat (The Return of)

Have a great time peeps. Gutted I can’t make it (I’ve ended up with a massive cold anyway).

I expect pictures.

5 Likes

I’m on the bus!

5 Likes

Should be there between 11-12! Will also be trying the bus :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Zombies are renowned for their reflexes.

13 Likes

24 Likes

This makes me so happy. How great to see such a good turnout!

7 Likes

When you consider alt accounts, is that the entire forum?

4 Likes

I am offended by this comment. And so are all my alts.

10 Likes

I realize the masks may make the photo somewhat misleading, but there are far fewer beards visible than I would expect based on the selfie thread.

12 Likes

I whole heartedly agree with what I said here!

I’m only now realising that masks may finally make me good at bluffing games. I hope the Cthulhu cultists used them to good effect in unfathomable.

8 Likes

Thanks for a great day, all!

I got to play the very fun Colt Express

The “exactly as bonkers as it looks” CRASH OCTOPUS

A really brilliant game of Quacks of Q (which ended up very close!)

And another table got stuck into Unfathomable

14 Likes

It seems that everyone got the memo regarding the nautical and tentacled theme… Crash Octopus, Unfathomable and… ok, I have no idea what the third table is playing but I am sure tentacles or wriggly things must have been involved.

5 Likes

You were also involved in a couple of less than 100% successful games of fuse… though that was most definitely a team failure :smiley: Quacks of Q may well be going on our list after such an enjoyable experience.

8 Likes

Yes, didn’t get a photo of Fuse but it’s one I’d definitely try again with snacks and shouting :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Fuse doesn’t seem to encourage players to take photos or, indeed, do much of anything other than panic and shout :wink:

8 Likes

Sounds super fun!

And yeah. There’s no rest when playing FUSE :joy:

6 Likes