Selfie Thread! (Redux)

I haven’t put on proper work clothes since lockdown started, so today I got dressed up to mark 7 months of working from home. The beard has definitely grown since that last picture 3 months ago!

10 Likes

I’m not sure what your professional field is, but in my field, that beard would grant +2 to all wisdom checks.

8 Likes

Software Engineer so I think it applies :joy:

7 Likes

Thats a great beard. I feel plaiting is in your future

3 Likes

I am jelly of such a fine beard.

1 Like

I have just now realised that people sometimes mean “jealous” when they write “jelly”. Various bits of social media now make more sense.

6 Likes

I am glad I could be of assistance. -bows-

I cannot believe I haven’t posted here yet. Here is a beloved selfie of mine I took accidentally while talking to my boss. I discovered I am better when not posing, or knowing I’m on frame.

8 Likes

I updated my work profile picture and the last few Skype meetings I’ve been on have started out with a comment/compliment about my beard :joy:

5 Likes

Thanks to a fellow local nerd, I was able to get this crafted…

14 Likes

It’s cold enough that I can now bear to wear a warm hat…

8 Likes

I dont take selfies as a rule. When I do try, things like this tend to happen. My oldest cat Roy jumped up onto my shoulder to butt in.

11 Likes

I hate pictures of myself. And yet:

More of a good picture of Koko (who is a very good kitty), and I happen to look okay in it.

10 Likes

Socially distanced Stir Up Sunday outside. I was made to wear this jumper and hat…

8 Likes

Is that a Scalzi beard?

Yeah right :wink: I think you like both of them, or what’s it with the wide grin, Santa?

5 Likes

Smiling for the camera of course! Thats my daughter on the right of the screen - wouldn’t want to be a grinch for her!

2 Likes

Whatever your Xmas looks like this year I hope you all have a great day!

10 Likes

Today we visited a wildlife park with a falconry show and I got a selfie…

Luckily I was really quick because I wasn’t prepared :blush:

19 Likes

Reminds me of myself when young.

7 Likes

That looks a slightly pained smile…

2 Likes