Selfie Thread! (Redux)

Well, since I started this thread over on the official forums, I feel it’s only right I should start it here too. May as well make it my first thread as well. Selfie pics!

As before this thread is for posting selfies so we can all know what we look like, but if you feel uncomfortable posting pictures of yourself please do not feel any pressure to do so. This is strictly voluntary. I’ll go first with an updated selfie.

I still have not managed to find Paul. The search continues.

10 Likes

< redacted >

9 Likes

Yes…exactly. Well done! Yes…excellent. -steeples fingers- Excellent.

1 Like

He is always just on the other side of your shelf.

2 Likes

< redacted >

4 Likes

I don’t have a recent one, but this is I at Essen last year.

11 Likes

I love this thread because without any other information, I naturally assume all other forumers are like me - similar age, race etc. Its great to get that moment of “Ohhh, thats what they are/look like!” Its fun to be shocked out of your assumptions sometimes.

3 Likes

Roger has a beard. Who’d’ve thunk it?

I am not as blue-tinged as my avatar suggests.

2 Likes

Because I was using a power tool yesterday, I am going to pretend it is a natural and normal thing that I always do.

10 Likes

I’m having 1970s home improvement ad flashbacks now. Thanks!

2 Likes

The photos posted to date haven’t given me a lot of shocks in the “Oh my God! He isn’t fifty-odd and pallid, and appears to be a woman!” vein.

1 Like

Well yes and mine probably isn’t going to be that much of a shock but there were some different ones on the previous forum.

8 Likes

Are you an Optom? If so, are you still working ATM?

2 Likes

Here’s one from Movember after 30 days of growing a moustache. I’m currently 37 days into growing my “Working From Home” beard and looking more and more like my avatar namesake each day.

7 Likes

I’d love to blame the beard on self-isolation, but who am I kidding: I haven’t shaved since January. I typically give up shaving when it gets really cold, because who needs cold cheeks, right? The fact that I started a new 100% remote job (where the video portion of video conferencing is optional) around the time the entire US went into lockdown-mode just, to my partner’s dismay, allowed me to continue to not shave.

Yes, I need a haircut… but maybe not as much as you might think.

11 Likes

Here’s mine that earned me my “Justin” title:

I’ll post a better one with less helmet at some point but actually this was still in my pictures export folder so here I go again.

9 Likes

This is me with one of my chooks

8 Likes

Me in the kitchen.

9 Likes

Is that the tool on the right?

4 Likes

Hallo. Pip, pip, and all that sort of thing, what!

11 Likes