Some superb owls (and other birbs)

3 Likes

Rotate your owl for science.

1 Like

“Helping” with 7 Wonders

6 Likes

Watching every mouthful of my breakfast

9 Likes

Here we got an early developing boardgamer kitten. Now I know why the Splendor box is so big

14 Likes

Since @yashima requested more cat pics in the “how are you” thread…

11 Likes

They are totally going to eat me.

12 Likes

I am sure it is just the perspective but the one on the left looks a bit like she already bit off a chunk…

3 Likes

He’s certainly not underfed.

11 Likes

They do look rather hungry…

3 Likes

Little bitty things! 11/10, would scritch the ears

5 Likes

Kitty death glaring the dog for daring to make noise near her

11 Likes

We got Gwen a doggie DNA test in large part because we thought she was beagle something mix at maybe a 50/50 or 75/25 blend and wanted to know the something. Results just came back…

So more Beagle than we thought but still a Beagle something mix. Digging into the results further has the unknown as a “super mutt” with maybe cocker spaniel, collie, and American foxhound in there.

5 Likes

15 Likes

He does this very regularly when he wants attention – because he knows it works, no doubt! I’ll often glance up from what I’m doing to find him watching me in this pose like he’s been there for ages just waiting for me to look. The act of getting a camera almost invariably causes him to roll over, though, so I don’t have many of these. (And I think the last one was actually only a momentary pause in playing with that toy mouse. The first two look similar, but were on different days.)

16 Likes

My car does the same. Just walks into the room and flops down on her side and just looks at you, waiting…

2 Likes

Adorable furry walking flopping cars. Strictly off-road.

5 Likes

Mine does the same but… it’s a trap.

The second you go to pat her (even her head) it’s like you insulted her mother.

2 Likes

I got very used to my cats enjoying tummy rubs.

One day I was out for a walk, and there was a friendly purring tabby similar to mine near a letter box. I stopped to say hello, and he rolled on his back invitingly, so I patted his tum.

So much blood.

3 Likes

Odd isn’t it? Mine lives a tummy rub too

2 Likes