Photos of our pets

My cat does the same whenever she wakes up during the day, but with the added bonus of yelling (a common pastime for her). Loves the rubs though!

7 Likes

Helping with a game of Codenames

11 Likes

Don’t trust the cat. It wants you to fail. All it’s clues will be 1.

7 Likes

It is. I have read up on the subject quite a bit since we have 3 cats now. They are like 3 completely different people… or maybe we are all like cats?

4 Likes

V decided she wanted cookies with a photo of the cat for her school birthday treat.

7 Likes

I don’t understand what I’m looking at. Printed cookies?!

1 Like

There are special “papers” you can print on, and then stick the printed sheet onto a frosted confection. Some are paper made from starch, some are thin sugar icing, stuck to a paper or plastic backing.

There are also ink jets that can print directly to your frosted confection.

Hey, you are living in the future.

1 Like

My mind is boggled.

And either way, you would surely need particular non-toxic inks as well? Like printing with food-colouring?

Probably. I’ve exhausted my knowledge of printing on frosted confections. (I bought a cake from a supermarket with a picture on it. It cost something like $5 to have a picture printed on it.) But lots of inks are food safe, because lots of stuff ends up in incidental food contact, and might get eaten, so I don’t think that’s a particular hardsip.

1 Like

The first demonstration of an inkjet that I saw, it was printing onto a raw egg.

One colour (black), and the resolution was rather low.

3 Likes

There’s been a murder!!

The canine bottom in the picture may give a clue to the culprit

Shes basically ripped it apart and taken the squeeker. Feels like she’s deliberately rippled that poor elephant’s heart out…

8 Likes

The face of a cold hearted killer

11 Likes

Obviously the blonde wig (which deceived you all) is in the boot or, possibly, the trunk.
The old nannie is in on this, believe me.
[ checks watch] 90 years out of whack, that clock. Has the church been dropped recently? Does your butler drink? Are you goin’ to run around in exiguous pyjamas while bein’ Pure Really?
Oh, sorry.
A very fine dog, to whom all appropriate caresses.

2 Likes

Alice, the polite, apolitical cat assures me that her sign says, “Russian warship, let me nap.”

10 Likes

Seen here utterly shagged out following a mad half hour, say hello to our darling rescue cats Madeline Kahn and Carrie Fisher:

Spared no expense on the bespoke beds.

18 Likes

15 Likes

13 Likes

One of my youngest, Dusty found a comfy spot this morning.

16 Likes

We went for a walk and tired out Tobi

11 Likes

Spot Spirit…

2 Likes