“Oy!” “Wut?” Just chat (The Return of)

To increase difficulty level, consume vodka.

3 Likes

No one with four limbs is allowed to play.

4 Likes

I was just thinking it was a solo game you can run while doing something else… :slight_smile: Like doing Sudoku while you listen to the radio or something…

4 Likes

Today was the day of flirty lady gamers. All right, just two of them, but two is a lot more than usual.

(Where were you when I wasn’t happily married? Ok, that was before I got into boardgaming.)

12 Likes

For those of you watching in the UK, or anywhere else for that matter, the words you’re looking for are “Go Pack Go!”

2 Likes

National Moving Championships? Whoever can pack up their house and move in to a new one first wins, right?

4 Likes

Tried to get tickets. It had sold out 5 times over before we got in the online queue

3 Likes

can someone please explain?

4 Likes

American Football (NFL) is being played in London today. My partner’s favorite team is the Greenbay Packers. A common chant from Packers fans is “Go Pack Go!”

They are playing (and currently winning) against the New York Giants.

5 Likes

There is a game in Munich in the next couple of weeks

4 Likes

I saw the crowds of fans in jerseys near London after last Sunday’s game and hadn’t realised we’ve got US teams playing regularly in the UK!

3 Likes

Aaron Rodgers won’t want to come back to London in a hurry

3 Likes

When I was very small I had a “Green Bay Packers” shirt. I had no idea who they were, and very nearly still don’t. (This is not a request for information.) Go, er, sports team. Play better than other sports team.

10 Likes

Hurrah for different interests! I’ll say “Go Pack Go!” in the interest of mutual friendship

10 Likes

Absolutely. Here, after all, we reserve our hatred for the Different for people who play Monopoly. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Just to be more realistic, “Booo! Packers stink! Booo!”

4 Likes

No one “plays” Monopoly. They simply “suffer” or “endure” it. Suffer if losing, endure if winning.

5 Likes

Finally! A truly unbiased review.

3 Likes

It’s exactly as useful as any theoretical unbiased review could be.

6 Likes

Hope everyone is having an ok World Mental Health day.

Hugs!

9 Likes