“Oy!” “Wut?” Just chat (The Return of)

You know I have the power to make all of these your forum titles?

14 Likes

Sometimes I wake at night fearing the power you wield.

8 Likes

Yet look at his title. Magnificent.

Now I regret I typed this.

Kill Bill The Bride GIF - Kill Bill The Bride GIFs

1 Like

Somewhere in this country there is a person.

Their only job is taking photos of people staring at energy bills with a look of despair on their faces. These then get put on websites.

I should be glad that they’re making some money, I guess.

4 Likes

May I ask what websites are those?? I guess it is not energy companies, their ads always show people full of enthusiasm…

1 Like

I would guess: news websites.

3 Likes

Indeed. The bbc had three today.

1 Like

Just booked into Bastion 2023 Games Convention.

£50 including accomodation is hard to beat.

6 Likes

I took the arms off my desk chair to do some adjusting and haven’t got around to putting them back on yet.

I have lost count of the amount of times I’ve gone to lean on an arm and almost fallen out of the chair…

5 Likes

As difficult as it seems, it’s really quite 'armless.

3 Likes

Ive just had to spaff nearly 9 grand on a ‘new’ car cos the old one died… :cry:

5 Likes

we just got notice they are reading energy prices to 1.5 the previous price.

2 Likes

Not looking forward to ours going up 80%.

And a government doing nothing whilst we wait for a tiny fraction of our population to pick a new prime minister

4 Likes

I’m happy to revive my PBF scenario - everyone stopped responding!

4 Likes

Also keen on this!

1 Like

Arms are back on. Finished early this afternoon to completely tear down my WFH setup. Gave the desk an overdue clean, adjusted the height and levelled the feet (which I never did properly when I bought it).

Visually it doesn’t look much different, but it feels better sitting at it. So that’ll be a treat for Monday Tuesday.

4 Likes

We’re going away for a week today and our chosen holiday activities are walking and trying to get through our shelf of opportunity. Any recommendations?

John Company hasn’t arrived yet (alas) and some of them require more than two players, but otherwise I’m open to suggestions!

3 Likes

Just from seeing other people comment on them, Iki and Kemet seem to have a VERY high success rate of being a good time.

5 Likes

Second Kemet. Works well at two.
On Mars is one that benefits from having the time to learn it.

Also I’m very curious about Civilization myself…

4 Likes

I’m also interested in new civ. I get the impression it probably works as long as you don’t think of it as a civ game.

5 Likes