Last game you bought?

I bought that many moons ago. I love it! :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Honestly, I actually LIKE Catan. Soā€¦whatever. :laughing: :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Catan is alright, one Iā€™d play if suggested

1 Like

Iā€™ve tried to respond numerous times. The forum hasnā€™t let me do so. That is concerning to me.

1 Like

Yes. I understand. But, I think it would be constructive to not read too much into board games. This is a hobby. We play them because they are fun. If we need to take pause because a game about Stone Age society doesnā€™t adequately represent Paleolithic lesbians in a game about collecting flint shards, well, I donā€™t really care. Maybe Iā€™m off-base here. All I can say is that my gay and lesbian friends, who have proven to be surprisingly numerous over the years, do not disagree with me. Iā€™m not trying to be judgmental; Iā€™m simply trying to expunge societal politics from what is, essentially, a trivial pastime.

2 Likes

Wow. It went through. :smirk:

2 Likes

Paleolithic lesbians may have facilitated that.

4 Likes

Also I would totally play a game about Palaeolithic lesbians. Insert innuendo ridden board game title here.

4 Likes

I am surprised. The forum seems to censor this stuff. Iā€™ve tried to answer @Phil numerous times. I canā€™t. Itā€™s irritating.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not able to answer as I would likeā€¦THATā€™S bullshit!!!

2 Likes

So I bought feast for oden and the Norwegians but my impatient ass also bought a wooden organiser from Italy (Iā€™m getting about four e-mail notifications each day).

I love building organisers (itā€™s gives me Lego vibes)

The downside is that feast for Odin actually has a pretty good storage solution in box. Now I feel super wasteful with the three organiser trays. Any suggestions?

4 Likes

Iā€™m unable to say what I want to say re: my previous posts. Thatā€™s awful. I hope you find a solution. Iā€™m unable to help you here.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s always Kickstarter. Frankly, Iā€™d probably make a pledge! Thatā€™s a game Iā€™d like to play! :laughing:

1 Like

Why did I just go ahead and buy War of the Ring: the Card Game? I have no idea when I will ever get to play it.

Oh, thatā€™s right. It was on sale, and I love the potential for playing that owning it provides. Silly me.

15 Likes

Weā€™re all there, my friend, weā€™re all about potential playsā€¦

7 Likes

The potential gaming energy in this forum could power the world!

8 Likes

Iā€™m planning on playing our copy at the weekend.

6 Likes
  • Orichalcum. I blame Zee for liking it and Radho for mentioning the solo mode on BGG.
  • Marvel Champions. I blame everyone.
10 Likes

:smiley:

8 Likes

It wasnā€™t me but my amazing girlfriend got me Sleeping Gods as a housewarming present :slightly_smiling_face:.

12 Likes