BOTC Bad Moon Rising

So everyone I’m giving you a 24 hour warning for Dusk….

4 Likes

Anyone wanting to nominate?

Not really at this point. I mean we know maybe 2 roles. Maybe. Nobody has whispered with anybody—at least I didn’t hear any whispers. Nominating anyone would be a wild guess and also be doing the demon’s work. Luckily, we cannot have any Virgin shenanigans this time.

Yeah, I don’t think there’s really productive conversation happening anymore and definitely no interest in nominating for my part so I’m content to move on now. Guess that means liking that storyteller post from ages ago?

Like and we’ll dusk it!

6 Likes

Unfortunately, there’s no information to go on, but by just passing, I feel we are also doing the Demon’s work. Still, I feel there is a low likelihood of any gain just blindly nominating.

Funny enough, considering that I am the Pacifist and say the truth, nominating somebody does not mean they’ll die.

“may not die” right?

May not die

Dusk Falls…

3 Likes

I sleep in peace and quiet.

If you truly are the minstrel, I believe we tied you up somewhere in a tree so you will stop singing all night… so we can have peace and quiet :wink:

1 Like

I always sing loudly when I’m drunk! Which, considering the roles, I might be!

1 Like

Cacofonix?

2 Likes

Dawn Breaks

Much to the satisfaction of all involved, it appears everyone is alive…

(Apart from the beloved Storyteller of course. They are still spleenless.)

Well, seems like we are relaying on the Police for this one… :thinking:

Case closed?

Option 1: The demon is the one that can opt not to kill for a night to kill 3 people the next night.

Option 2: The demon is somehow drunk / poisoned (will have to work through the various ways that could have happened).

Option 3: Whoever the demon tried to kill was somehow protected (will have to work through the various ways that could have happened).

Before I break my brain too much working out all the possibilities for Options 2 and 3, are there any big picture options I’m missing?

1 Like

Re-reading the descriptions avidly… :pensive: :pensive: :mag: :mag_right:

Can the demon decide not to kill anybody to deceive even more?

We could have the demon that poisons at night, and the victim dies the next day. This does mean, however, that the target from the first night was somehow protected, whether by being the Fool or Sailor, or adjacent to the Tea Lady, etc.

The demon can I believe target an already dead player ( the storyteller) to let them skip a night.