Blood on the clock tower 2: Bloodier on the clocktower, Recruitment

Starting a thread for anyone that wants to put their name down for another game of botc.

Can also discuss how we want to run it, what scenario to run and who to GM.

1 Like

I’m going to sit this one out. I shall follow and feel smug

4 Likes

If people would like me to GM, I’m willing to do it. If someone else would like to do it, I recommend you try it.

3 Likes

Sign me up. I’ll be relying on @Captbnut for out of game tactical back up.

4 Likes

If it’s okay, I’d like to drop in after a day or two as a traveler. If that means I shouldn’t follow the thread until that time, I’m okay with that.

4 Likes

I’m in. Very happy to either be a player or GM, with a slight preference for being a player.

It’s probably worth waiting until we know how many players we have before deciding which scenario to play. Bad Moon Rising is good if there are a decent number of players, otherwise I’d probably vote for Trouble Brewing again. I don’t remember much about the Sects and Violets game on the old forum apart from it hurting my brain as it constructed arguments that went round in circles…

5 Likes

@Assussanni is probably right on set selection.

1 Like

I’ll risk another first turn murder…

3 Likes

I’ll be watching your career with great interest… with the emphasis on watching.

4 Likes

Not much of a clue of how it works, but I am willing to give it a try.

4 Likes

You get a role. If you are good, you are incredibly confused for most of the game. If you are evil, you get to chuckle at your evilness as you at least know who is on your team. In either case, you get to vote to execute people, and if you are the Demon, you get to kill someone in the night. Simple, right?

I am totally in for another round!

6 Likes

cackle is the word. :smiling_imp:

There is a nice wiki that not only explains each role, it also has hints for bluffing and such things. Especially if you end up on Team Evil you may want to look up some details without having to get back to the GM all the time.

4 Likes

Thanks for the hints.

2 Likes

I am in with the hope to be less (fewer?) clueless, and in the likelihood I get to break out the ghost emoji again :ghost: WOOOOOO

6 Likes

**** it, I’d be in for a game. :+1:

4 Likes

You can count me in!

I’ve only played once IRL, and in that game the GM missed one tiny step… you know, when team evil identify each other? and they couldn’t very well ask for it :laughing: (they still won anyway, thanks to me :man_facepalming: )

So yeah, almost hoping to be evil this go around :wink:

2 Likes

I’ll pull together a list of names so far later today.

If anyone other than pillbox wishes to be a traveller (join and leave the game as they wish) that is an option too, just let me know as it helps with the player count/setup.

2 Likes

I’ be in too.

1 Like

So far We have

as townsfolk:

@Najim
@GabrielH
@KIR2
@DJCT
@Whistle_Pig
@RossM
@Assussanni
@GeeBizzle

As Traveller:
@pillbox

As possible GM:
@RogerBW

If I’ve missed you let me know, if you want to GM let me know, if you want to join in and haven’t said yet or said no and change your mind let me know.

3 Likes

didn’t @Chewy77 and @COMaestro also indicate they wanted to play?

2 Likes