Async Beyond the Sun on BGA Recruitment

@Captbnut can you just boot me from the table then?

I really really don’t mind. I will probably play this game twice this week anyway.

Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t know it was already full

I can wait for the next one!

Nah, I insist… unless it is really really big trouble fixing this with the existing table.

If nothing else works, I can open up an async two player and try out my ideas for a handicap :wink:

1 Like

No, it’s not started.

1 Like

Thanks for the game. First time I’ve been blocked from an action I wanted, but it didn’t seem to make much difference (1 VP?)

2 Likes

If you all go again, let me know. I’m itching to try this one out!

I can play again.

Happy to play another :slight_smile:

Aight. I’m reading the rules now. I’m “Murp” on BGA if one of you starts up a game!

1 Like

Anyone else want to join before I set up the game?

I played a 3 player game of this last week having played a lot of 4 player. It feels pretty different, much more freedom. I’d recommend trying it.

4-player already seems to have more freedom than necessary.

I’m in (Murp) and one of my friends (cwong3) wants to join, too. @Whistle_Pig, shall we?

1 Like

All set up

1 Like

Anyone for another game?

Sure. I have zero games of anything going on right now.

1 Like

I would play. But my first move is likely going to have to wait a few hours as we’re returning home today and traveling and BtS is one of those games I’d rather not play on my phone.

1 Like

I can set something up this evening. No rush :slight_smile:

I’m interested!

1 Like

I’m totally up for another but should probably wait until Monday, I think. If we have overflow or more who want to hold off a few days, I can open a table then, too?

1 Like