Actual things you actually said (or heard) in the last 24 hours

“I’m full.”
“Then why are you taking more rice?”
“I’m also hungry.”

5 Likes

“The big chicken! You know… the big chicken!”

5 Likes

…that was a little while ago (and turned out to be Foghorn Leghorn, if anyone was making guesses). Earlier today I heard “something something something big chicken something something” and I interrupted to ask:

“What was that about the Big Chicken?”

pause… “No, I said Bridgerton.”

(Being a period drama that my partner is watching on television. Which is, of course, now being referred to in this house as Big Chicken.)

7 Likes

I feel like someone needs to badly photoshop Foghorn Leghorn over an important Bridgerton character. Sadly, I know barely anything about the show …

1 Like

Me neither, but near as I can tell it’s a scripted version of The Bachelorette with period costumes.

I’d had the same thought : ) I believe this is the Bridgerton family, and if I’d had more time on my hands then I would have immediately followed my previous message with a version of this where everyone has a Foghorn Leghorn head : )

Except for little William. We’re not at all sure about William.

This is a photo of our current government, no?

5 Likes

I think I’d rather have the chickens than the cluckers. At least we might get some eggs out of it.

2 Likes

I now want Chicken Boo to show up in Bridgeton.

1 Like

“If you want more than a petabyte, you’ll have to justify it.”

5 Likes

“STOP SNIFFING THE KITTEN”

Oddly, the forum won’t let me post just that quote, hence this seemingly unnecessary addition. Hey-ho.

7 Likes

Maybe the all caps?

1 Like

That’s Roger’s opinion too.

1 Like

“I’m taking the flower shortcut, mum!”

3 Likes

“Sorry about the marching band.”

4 Likes

“Having sex with me is like rolling around on the floor with an accordion.”

7 Likes

“Mr Tickle needs fresh meat.”