Actual things you actually said (or heard) in the last 24 hours

‘It’s called that because it’s been kept in Bayeaux for a really long time, but you were right, it was commissioned by Bishop Odo”

“The one from Deep Space Nine?”

“Wikipedia doesn’t specify.”

11 Likes

“But you aren’t ‘doing it to yourself’, you did it to a squid.”

Masterchef has a lot to answer for.

4 Likes

Don’t get me started on Gregg Wallace quotes

“Beefy, beefy mushroom”

“Soft, sweet plums”

3 Likes

Buttery biscuit base.

6 Likes

I enjoyed that more than it deserves… and… and yet… somehow, I feel like, perhaps, it deserves more.

4 Likes

“I’m going to have a post-quordle crumpet”.

9 Likes

Similar to a post-crumpet quordle.

2 Likes

Just don’t insist on always doing both.

2 Likes

I don’t know why you even try

“It’s hard to scream when you’re missing a leg”

“Noodles, orange or bum wiping”

4 Likes

"Well, now I want to play an adventure where every encounter is just the characters falling off something.

“You wake up in an empty room on top of a rickety ladder, balanced on top of a bookcase, balanced on top of a refrigerator. The only exit to this room is a small window from which you can see you are at the top of a 4-story building, built on top of a wall, built on top of a cliff, located on the top of a mountain.”

(Being a response to the fine work of @Shimmin)

6 Likes

I love it. Feel free to write a scenario :smiley:

When you get to the bottom there’s a button to reverse the gravity. Then you have to fall up to the exit.

1 Like

The ceiling is covered with snakes

Real or a fresco?

1 Like

Artists need to get paid. Real snakes will work for a percentage.

2 Likes

“Wombats are really into D&D”

2 Likes

As you lose your footing and time slows to a crawl, you instinctively reach your hand out towards your beloved, your gaze locked upon their suddenly-widening eyes. You know in your heart that you cannot live without them, and you have always hoped they feel the same for you. You think of all the things you would say to them, now, if you had but a few moments more. As your fingers brush their wrist, your arm nearly at full stretch, you sense the air beneath your feet and gravity’s unimpeded grasp, and you know that they could never pull you back to safety.

Falling, in love. A Plummet scenario, for one or two players.

10 Likes

“… hyperkeratotic buttock papules…”

5 Likes

In yesterday’s Quest explanation:

“So there’ll be a king, who rotates…”

and later

“Would I be that obvious?”
“Not if you were sober.”

4 Likes