What should Roger run next?

What would you most like me to run for my next play-by-forum game here?

• More Flamme Rouge
  • V-Commandos
  • Leaving Earth
  • Robo Rally (2018)
  • Rallyman GT
  • Talon
  • Firefly

0 voters

If you have a suggestion for something else, mention it and I’ll consider adding it to the next list.

1 Like

I’m intrigued to see how Robo Rally works when you have plenty of time to consider your moves, but I’d be excited for all the actual activation/movement to be done “automatically.”

I didn’t have the time when you offered a game ofTalon back on the other forums, but I am interested in seeing it in action.

The Firefly game I’m running on BGG is drawing towards its end, and when that’s done I’ll have the possibility of running another game.

I’m telling you, the only reason @pillbox didn’t vote more Flamme Rouge is because he lost

2 Likes

Lies and slander!

My team received the fewest points, so by some methods of scorekeeping, that means I was victorious!

2 Likes

Pillbox, we played Flamme Rouge, not mini golf.

2 Likes

That does explain a few things…

4 Likes

It’s that time again… the Flamme Rouge Tour that I ran on BGG has just finished its last race. And so:

What should Roger run next?

I’m allowing multiple choices this time.

• V-Commandos (2-6 players)
  • Leaving Earth (2-5 players)
  • Rallyman GT (2-12 players)
  • Talon (2 players)
  • Firefly (3-6 players)
  • Codenames (arbitrary number of players)
  • The Resistance (5-10 players)
  • Ashes: Rise of the Phoenixborn (2 players)

0 voters

We could use another player for V-Commandos – or I could probably be talked into Talon. Or even both!

So what you’re telling me is Leaving Earth?

1 Like

At a fairly slow pace, sure…

I would happily play it in real time. I reckon I could take a turn a year!

OK, no particular enthusiasm for Leaving Earth. Talon (2p)? Ashes (2p + GM)? Resistance (5-10p + GM)? Something else I haven’t thought of but could learn to run?

I’ve run out of PBF games I’m moderating! Time to resurrect this thread. Votes will be public.

What should Roger run next
  • Rallyman GT
  • Leaving Earth
  • Flamme Rouge
  • Talon
  • Firefly
  • Whitehall Mystery
  • Something else, mentioned in comments

0 voters

1 Like

Never played Firefly, but interested. Happy to play anything really, if there’s room for me.

1 Like

Incidentally I’m working on Flamme Rouge support software. Getting there; I think I have slipstreaming working, but there are more test cases I have to write.

1 Like

I think I’ll avoid taking on any new commitments (having just signed up for Roads & Boats, alongside the already in-progress Leaving Earth), but thought I should mention that as soon as one of those should conclude, I’d be eager for a number of these options.

2 Likes

Likewise, I’ve hit limit.

1 Like

I’ll keep poking at the Flamme-Rouge-o-matic then!

1 Like