What should Roger run next?

I think that R&B is going to take a lot of attention, but I am keen to keep trying new games

2 Likes

Ill try Flamme Rouge once its ready!

2 Likes

I am mostly of the “once Leaving Earth concludes” variety I think… although I think most games aren’t quite as complicated to think up moves for as that one :slight_smile: I really need to play LE more at home. I might have said it in the thread or not but the Leaving Earth forum game is just awesome :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m up for a game of anything. So count me in.

2 Likes

Right now I’m apparently in the mood to try moderating either Talon (2 players) or Homeland (3-6 players). Not run either of them PBF before, but I have various materials to help. Anyone fancy either?

Those two are still on my list, but I’d also be up for another Flamme Rouge if people fancy it.

1 Like

Hmmm, seems apt with all the cycling going on right now with the Olympics, I’d be up for Flamme Rouge

For the record (after discovering Space Empires 4x), I have quite a bit of interest in Talon… I’m not sure how much I can commit to a game at the moment.

If someone else is also interested in Talon, I can look at my schedule a little harder.

It’s designed to be playable by two without a referee - but since I haven’t PBF-ed it before it might be better for me to act as the game engine.

1 Like