If it’s a Chudyk, I have it
Is it good? Only played it once
I like it, I think, but I also need to play it more to really decide.
I have this.
Experiencing it vicariously, for my part : )
I think for me:
Igloo pop - a 90% audio and 10% feel based game
Deception - a narrative construction game (I learnt yesterday the expansion and base game all fit into the much smaller expansion box -just) - I don’t consider this social deduction iirc.
Hey Yo - a rhythm based card playing game
Custom heroes - a ladder game but with card crafting. I might have another ladder game in Scout.
I was just searching my secondary list of potentials, and was surprised to see a hit for Shahrazad in this thread (given that I was up to date reading the replies). It clearly didn’t register for me at the time. That’s another one we have in common, though.
Following the thread I have a few more candidates, I admit my first list was composed of the ones I had previously wondered why nobody mentioned them plus some real weirdos.
So here are some more:
- Red Rising—overproduced Stonemaier IP take on Fantasy Realms. I like the game just fine and will definitely keep it.
- Roll Camera—cooperative movie inventing
- Troyes Dice (someone else had it but got rid of it the forum suggests)
- Cryo (afaik @VictorViper sold it)
- Faiyum (also already gone from at least one collection, I admit on wavering about keeping it, it is on my huge backlog of games bought during the pandemic I want to get to a larger table at least once)
- Voll Verplant—R&W only available in German atm, I like it quite a bit. It includes route building
- Kyoto—negotiation game with an environmental theme
Secrets~( + @pillbox)—hidden identity game with cold war theme, I bought after seeing SUSD review so I‘d be surprised if this doesn‘t get removed from the list quickly.
- Ankh—at least nobody but me mentioned it? I blame the cheap price and SVWAG gushing about it
- Brew—dice placement area majority potion brewing
- Dwellings of Eldervale? Anyone else?
I had Faiyum, found it a bit dull.
I really want to try Felicity: Cat in the Sack
I have it.
I have it.
I have it.
I have it.
This is currently on the way to me, so I’ll count it.
Terrible Monster, Dale of Merchants, Mythos Tales have been sold.
Here are my possibly unique titles:
1840: maybe some of the 18XXers here have it? Probably @pillbox.
- 1889: PnP, AFAIK this has never been widely available
- Arche Nova: has this hit the English speaking parts of the world yet?
Argent: The Consortium
- Assault on Doomrock: I backed the original Indiegogo campaign, sold and repurchased it
- Bios: Origins: sold Genesis and Megafauna, but Origins is a very interesting take on civ games
- Castle Itter
- Claustrophobia 1643
- Crystal Palace
Ingenious: @lalunaverde probably has this Empyreal: Spells & Steam Flick 'em Up!: Dead of Winter
- Fresh Fish
Galaxy Defenders: incredibly underrated XCOM-style (battle, no base building) game
- Lord of the Rings: The Confrontation: which is readily available in German
König von Siam: more widely available as The King is Dead Lux Aeterna
Mystic Vale: on its way out
Nine Tiles Panic: BGB talked about it when it came out, but I haven’t heard much about it since Nefertiti Omen: A Reign of War
Pax Porfiriana: less talked about than Pamir and Renaissance
- SpaceCorp: 2025-2300AD: this is my not-really-guilty pleasure, one of the few games I own purely for the excellent theme. This might be of interest for @yashima
- Strasbourg: forgotten auction game by Stefan Feld
Tokyo Tsukiji Market
Warpgate: thanks SVWAG
Whale Riders: again, thanks SVWAG
I’ve got this
And have played this but don’t own it
I’ve got this.
I have this
- 1889 : PnP, AFAIK this has never been widely available
- Ingenious : @lalunaverde probably has this
Nope. Love it but sold it.
Played it only a couple of times, but I enjoy the compact space game it provides.
I still have a copy - though I play it very rarely.
Have it, love it, also have ICECOOL 2 (which is basically the same but with better player colors)
Have this one as well
Have all of these. And very jealous of Claustrophobia 1643. And curious about SpaceCorp
I liked the theme of SpaceCorp but found the gameplay repetitive.
Ahh, yeah. I think that was my impression of it at a distance.