Whartson Hall plays Cyberpunk 2020

I am now eagerly awaiting the release of the latest album from Penis Compensators and the Big Wazoo

I’m also wondering where I can find a recording of the game where the entire party dresses up as a single vicar and starts shooting people. :smile:

3 Likes

Augh! I now have to give you guys up for a while, since I expect to be playing in a game of Masks 7th edition in a few months!

1 Like

oops sorry about that, Tim, although I expect that our effort won’t give away too much in the way of spoilers…

2 Likes

Mark was away, so Nick, Jon and I did a one-shot. We didn’t finish it, of course.

Session 8 - Subterfuge, But In A Murdery Way: A new job sees the team travel to a tropical paradise to pick up a sample of a new medical product. What could go wrong?

2 Likes

One shot, many stab.

3 Likes

Session 9 - Flip On the Pain Editor: Into the lab with a slightly mad researcher and lots of guns. This can’t possibly go wrong. Who’s a pretty corporate spy then?

(This has become “the game we play when everyone but Mark is available”. I really thought we’d get it finished this session…)

2 Likes

Session 10 - Personal Grooming Is Not a Pop-Tart: Time for a daring escape! All we need now is a plan.

(Yup, we actually finished the adventure!)

4 Likes

Huzzah! At this rate, you’ll have completed over 200 adventures by the time you reach the full 2,020 episodes!

I’m simply determined to run Cyberpunk 2020 at least once in 2020.

4 Likes

I wish I’d thought of that 7 years ago, since I actually still have my first edition Cyberpunk set (where the date is 2013).

2 Likes

Well, you know what they say: Hindsight is 2020.

2 Likes

And that is why I am determined to run HindSight at least once in 2020.

3 Likes

Almost halfway through 2020 by now. How’s it going on the HindSight front?

1 Like

No good. Hasn’t been the best of years.

Session 11 - Can I Get a Swimming Chip?: Board the ship, take a sample, back home for machine oil and medals. It’ll be fine.

3 Likes

Session 12 - Taking Him As a Role Model: Several heavily-armed nutters are stuck in a bar. Oh, and there are NPCs too.

2 Likes

Session 13 - Er… I AM a doctor…: Will our heroes survive? Will they be able to live with themselves?

2 Likes