Werewolf, now with more Ultimate

From BGG News:

Ultimate Werewolf Extreme is the newest iteration of the Ultimate Werewolf family from Bézier and designer Ted Alspach, this being a reworking of 2014’s Ultimate Werewolf, which was itself a reworking of 2010’s Ultimate Werewolf: Compact Edition, which was compatible with 2008’s Ultimate Werewolf: Ultimate Edition, which reimplemented 2007’s Ultimate Werewolf: Whitebox Edition.

I feel that the word “ultimate” is being, hmm, stretched a bit.

3 Likes

Can’t wait for The Complete Ultimate Werewolf Extreme ; and then The Complete Ultimate Werewolf Extreme: Deluxe Editions with Expansions.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m gonna wait for the Complete Ultimate Unlimited Werewolf Extreme Advanced Deluxe Big Box Pro Limited Collector Version with all stretch goals, lol

2 Likes

I’d say that someone should show Ted Alspach a dictionary, but then I remembered that marketing is the true source of all evil.

1 Like

Perhaps he loves Groucho Marx and his : “The first part of the party of the first part shall be known in this contract as the first part of the party of the first part shall be known in this contract – Look, why should we quarrel about a thing like this?”

1 Like

People who describe games as “Awesome”, this is your fault. Own it. You’ve gone too far, and this abomination is the consequence.

3 Likes

So sorry… but they use it a lot here Down Under… it does stick!