V-Commandos: Wipe

Got him. Move E, shoot the door to the N, save.

Sniper isn’t doing anything AFAICS.

He drops an MP40. Sapper moves in, retains saved AP.

Medic shoots, potentially twice, looking for 3+:
@discobot roll 4d6

:game_die: 2, 2, 5, 3

Bah. Still no time to save an action. And he only drops a Spotted token. But I’ll don the uniform.

• Enemy reinforcements
    • north
      enemy-3
      enemy-2
      enemy-1
    • south
      enemy-2
      enemy-1
      enemy-1-hammer
  • Enemy movement: north E, south (card) W.
  • No enemy fire

Turn 16

North event:

(alarm is not triggered)
South event:

North: how does Bruno want to play this? Sapper could, in theory, shoot N (raising the alarm), move N, plant, move S, move W to get out of sight of the reinforcement who doesn’t lock on to the objective tile. There will be more enemy in the medium objective room later.

South: medic shoots, S, W (but it relies on that first shot working).

North: Bruno is getting less keen on the wall-hop East, with two enemy in there, and more going to be. So he’s thinking in terms of going the north way around. Shoot N:

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 5, 6

Got him. Move N, snag what he dropped if it’s useful, shoot east, move back S.

@discobot roll 2d6, wanting threes.

:game_die: 3, 5

OK, got two of 'em. Would sapper care to go N and plant?

Equipment drops are spotted, crowbar, grenade.

Sapper: N [1], plant [0], S [1].

In the south, medic shoots for 3+:
@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 2, 2

This is getting quite frustrating. Three times in a row that first shot has failed…

Shoot again, and save.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 4, 1

…and another spotted token.

• Enemy reinforcements
    • North
      enemy-1
      enemy-3
      enemy-1
    • South
      enemy-2
      enemy-2
      enemy-3
  • Enemy movement: north S, south (card) W
  • No enemy fire

Turn 17

North event:

South event:

In the south: try again?

In the north: Bruno’s call, Sapper is mostly here for when we want to get noisy.

In the south, I can’t see anything to do other than try again.

In the north, please remind me of the rules for moving into a tile occupied by the enemy. I’d like to wait until the 3-enemy has moved N, so at least I only have one to deal with.

When you enter an enemy-occupied tile, this triggers a visibility check per enemy, failed on a 1-2 - which doesn’t get modified by anything. Failing this makes you visible (which triggers the alarm).

If you try to leave an enemy-occupied tile while visible, each of them gets one shot at you, at the hit odds of the tile you’re leaving.

The enemy-3 is going to move north, but the new one from the western entrance will move in, as will the one presently in the small room south of the objective.

I think it may be time to go noisy in the north, but I can’t quite get the actions right to do it. I’ll have another look this evening.

How about, in the North: Bruno shoots the guard to our north, twice if necessary, then moves there and saves if possible. Sapper follows and saves.

Next turn, we get noisy: grenade and BAR into the medium tile to the east, and try to crowbar that entrance. Blow the small tile if we can move off it.

Does that make sense?