V-Commandos: Wipe

:game_die: 5

Sniper moves S to become stealthy again.
Sapper moves W (becomes visible) [1].
Sapper shoots NW, twice if the tile isn’t empty after the first time, for 4+:
@discobot roll 6d6

:game_die: 5, 5, 5, 2, 6, 4

Drops: grenade, MP40, TNT.
Sapper moves NW with action 3, retains saved action.
Bruno moves W, NW and shoots S twice for 3+. (Actually, do you want to use one or both of the grenades for this?)

Let’s start with a grenade.

@discobot roll 4d6.

:game_die: 4, 3, 6, 2

That’s cleaned them out, save an action.

Drops: enemy uniform, Spotted, first aid.

Scout runs out of his critical status and is out of play. (I don’t seem to be doing well with Scouts.) He drops his StG44.

• Enemy reinforcements
    enemy-3
    enemy-1
    enemy-2
    enemy-3
    enemy-1
    zero
    enemy-3
    enemy-3

Do we want to shoot some new enemies before we learn which way they’re moving? This is mostly a decision for Bruno, with a silenced weapon and a saved AP. (I have seen the card and then realised I should check this possibility first. It matters because if they move N, or W, we have a risk of being spotted in the NW corner.)

Yup, let’s shoot at the ones to the South, since we need to go in there anyway.

@discobot roll 2d6.

:game_die: 5, 3

OK, that’s got both of them. Drops?

Oddly enough, a pair of bombardments.

• Enemies move: [cloud cover] N
  • No enemy fire.

Turn 12

The main trick I see here is getting the Sniper out. Sapper can shoot twice (which, with 3 dice on a 2+, should be enough), then go south twice, planting a charge on the way and picking up any of that equipment that’s not immediately wanted. Bruno can mop up anything that’s left, or go S. Sniper can go N, W, W and be stealthy at the end of the turn; we lose the entrance-blocking ability, but we can blow that charge between enemy entry and enemy movement. Then we all get out on turn 13.

Err, I’m confused. You seem to be assuming that going S twice works for the sapper, but there’s no exit from the medium room to the tile with the concealed exit, except for Bruno.

He could go S, plant, S, blow, open trapdoor. How about that?

Oh bother. You’re right. Yes, that works, but he can only take his own equipment capacity with him, and it doesn’t let us use the explosion to kill this turn’s reinforcements.

Sapper has a saved AP, so he can shoot, shoot, south (plant), north, and carry everything. (Then next turn he comes out with the sniper: S, S, down.)

Bruno will do some shooting first, to save on your actions: Sorry, east:

@discobot roll 2d6.

:game_die: 3, 2

That got two; same again:

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 2

OK, that’s eliminated enemy on the big tile. The sniper will collect some of their drops on her way N, W, W: what is there?