V-Commandos: Wipe

In the north:

I don’t have a crowbar, which is a nuisance.

I can’t really get away with being visible in that W medium tile, because then the four newcomers will charge into the central tile and shoot W.

If I take the prisoner down the hole, then I’ve used my +1; turn 4, come back up and move stealthily N; turn 5, E, S, open, but I can’t get out, and there’s no shooting involved.

Turn 3: move S stealthily, hoping the central-tile enemy doesn’t move west. If he does and spots me, I shoot him.
Turn 4: shoot E; move E, plant charge, move S; save one action to shoot the two newcomers if they spot me. Turn 5, use the charge to clear the central tile; open trap and out.
If the turn 4 shot doesn’t get both of them, we’re in trouble. Action 2 is shoot again, 3 to move E. But we’ve only got one MG nest to hide in, and the prisoner needs to survive. Ducking north doesn’t help.

Everything seems to hinge on clearing out the central tile with a single shot, which isn’t good odds. Can either of you come up with anything better?

In the south, I’ll wall-hop N onto the western medium tile.

I’m stumped. I think we have the wrong characters in the North, but I’m not sure just who the right ones would be. Death Cheater for his extra action, I suspect. And with strict time limits, it’s very hard to stay stealthy.

Well, we may soon get the chance to find out. But let’s give it a go anyway. Sapper moves stealthily S.

• Enemy reinforcements
    • North
      enemy-1
      enemy-2
    • South
      enemy-3
      enemy-3

Oh hell, I’ve been failing to add all the required enemy in the south - missed the NE entrance. I should also add:
zero
enemy-2
enemy-1-hammer

Turn 4

North event:

South event:

North:
That looks a bit better. Sapper still can’t CC-kill the machine gunner, because he can’t be stealthy on a large tile.
Bruno shoots, moves E, rescues prisoner
Sapper shoots machine-gunner (setting off alarm), moves E (visible), (plants charge), moves S (stealthy), hopes not to be spotted immediately, saves an action to shoot new enemies after the movement phase.

(Have to plant the charge, because if I am spotted by the S enemies - and it’s sadly likely even with the reroll - the enemies from the E will charge into the central tile.)

South:
I’d like to wait until the north group moves east, but the sniper will have to find somewhere to hide.

Well my only option is to head east and save, possibly with a view to going loud next turn?

Attempt to shoot that German: @discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 5, 1

Got him, move in, rescue. Bruno finished.

Drops: Bombardment.
Sapper shoots into the large tile wanting a single 5+:
@discobot roll 3d6

:game_die: 5, 3, 2

Drops: spotted (irrelevant).

Action 2, move E. Action 3, move south. Visibility checks for prisoner and for me, possible rerolls:
@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 5, 2

Reroll that 2:
@discobot roll 1d6

:game_die: 4

(Also plant the TNT, as I said I would.)

In the south, scout stays where he is, sniper moves E.

• Enemy reinforcements
    • north
      enemy-1
      enemy-2
      enemy-2-hammer
      enemy-1
    • south
      zero
      enemy-1
      enemy-3

In the north, visibility checks for new enemy vs sapper and prisoner A. Rolls are: sapper, sapper reroll, prisoner, prisoner reroll.
@discobot roll 4d6

:game_die: 2, 3, 6, 4

Still unseen.

• Free enemies move east on both terrains.
  • No enemy fire.

Turn 5

North event:

South event:

North: sapper plans to CC-kill the two enemies on his tile (2), open the trapdoor (1), leave with prisoner (1).
South: scout plans to sneak north (2), do objective (1).

Go ahead. Bruno plans to wall-hop S with prisoner, move S to go stealthy with prisoner, leave with prisoner.

Drops from those two: crowbar, StG44. (Swap you the StG for that explosive charge?)