V-Commandos: Time Pencil

Sure. I have nothing else to do with the action, and hope the uniform will be useful on the next stage of the mission.

Okay, East twice to the exit room, may as well try to keep that north entrance closed in case things go tits up.

@discobot roll 1d6

:game_die: 3

North entrance remains closed… although would it make more sense to have shot at the objective one (upper east)? I think I’ll change it to that if everyone’s okay or anyone thinks the north one would be better as it’s directly connected to us.

@Lordof1: I can crowbar the north entrance, which ought to hold it this turn. So make it the objective one. (I think the reinforcements already queued up outside it can still get in, though.)

Death Cheater does that (1), then calls Gander to the exit room (1). (Mostly in case the first aid kit is needed.)

@AstaSyneri, should I take it you’re effectively skipping this turn?

I can sneak through the wall, can I throw a grenade into the room to the south?

I don’t think so. The wall-sneaking ability is noted as “when performing any moving action”.

Sorry, family took up my attention. I don’t see any brilliants moves to be made. Do you?

Otherwise yes, I’ll skip.

I agree, nothing super clever to be done here.

Enemy reinforcements:

• enemy-3
    enemy-1-hammer
    enemy-2
    enemy-3
    enemy-1
    enemy-1

Enemies move west.
Enemies have no visible targets.

Turn 6

OK, as I see it, this goes something like

• wall-hop, grenade, shoot, wall-hop
  • wall-hop, objective(2), wall-hop

but I welcome other suggestions. Note that if all the grenade dice are hits, and the commando is visible, he’ll take a hit too - but it’s fine to allocate hits to the enemy first.

I also suggest that I dismiss Gander (down the trapdoor) so that I can crowd into the exit room, ready to leave next turn if it works or shoot a lot if it doesn’t.

I may as well shoot the entrance to the south of us? Save an action after that.

@discobot roll 1d6

:game_die: 2

And by ‘shoot’ I mean ‘shoot at and miss’. Still open.

You started with a saved action, so you can give it another go if you want to.

May as well!

@discobot roll 1d6

:game_die: 5

I was just getting my bearings, obviously. Closed!

OK, I’ll wall-hop and grenade.
@discobot roll 4d6

:game_die: 4, 6, 5, 5

All Germans in here down, I’m not sure if I’m wounded, wall-hop back.

Yes, that will leave you wounded but the room is now empty.

(Technically there was a visibility check but it makes no difference as they didn’t get a chance to shoot at you.)

Death Cheater will tell Gander to drop the first aid kit (0) and leave through the trapdoor (0), then move east (1) and pick up the kit (0) to make sure we don’t forget it. (I could use it immediately on Bruno, if wanted?)

@AstaSyneri I think.