V-Commandos: Time Pencil

Yep, I’ll shoot the north entrance and move east - if I miss with the first shot I’ll shoot twice and not move. I’ll leave the actual shots until it’s my turn.

That looks reasonable: I’ll follow you and try to clear the NE corner exit room.

OK, Death Cheater does: East (1), grenade east (1). Needing 3+:

@discobot roll 4d6

:game_die: 5, 1, 5, 4

Nice. That clears the room, doesn’t it? Any weapons drops?

Planning to move E, pick up stuff, move East +1

Drops:
spotted
crowbar
enemy uniform

I’ll move one more so as to be stealthy on the medium tile.

Sorry, I don’t have time to process any more moves now, but I’ll do them when I get in tonight.

That room with the pink/grey floor is a single medium tile.

Bruno will move E to be stealthy on the medium tile (2), and shoot the German in the NE (1).

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 6, 2

German in the NE is down, save an action.

Okay, well I’ll take a shot at that north entrance.

@discobot roll 1d6

:game_die: 4

Awesome. Move East, save, hopefully we escape next round unless we have a bad card draw?

There’s an objective in the room S of the exit room. It will be @AstaSyneri’s pistol. Is it valid to just skip that, I wonder?

I’m a bit lost: is that the entrance on the N edge of the map, or the N one of the two on the big tile?

Leave the pistol.

Sneak E, pickup crowbar (what - those Germans don’t carry weapons? What are we afraid of then? ;-)), E (assuming that’s the guard who recently perished), +1 AP

@JGD North edge, the others are not important anymore.

@JGD yes, the north edge, I belatedly realised I can shoot any entrance from anywhere. I don’t think the pistol is wanted!

Drops a “spotted” marker.

No, a success on the terrain requires that all objectives be completed. However, we have two wall-hoppers so I think this should be doable.

Enemy reinforcements:

• enemy-1
    enemy-2-hammer
    zero
    zero
    enemy-2
    enemy-2

Enemy movement is west.

No visible commandos.

Hmm. We can’t wall-hop into the objective room while it’s full of enemies…

Turn 5

Well, that’s not entirely helpful, but not as bad as last time we drew it.

I suppose someone could wall-hop into the large square and +1AP back out again. But at least the enemy is moving west, so next turn there’ll be at least one empty space in the objective room.

This looks like “everyone gather in the exit room, Bruno and Scout get ready to act next turn”.

Bruno will pick up the enemy uniform, move into the exit room, and put on the uniform. That leaves him with one saved action.

The uniform only helps on medium or large tiles… it makes no difference to Visibility checks from the opposition, and does nothing while you’re on small tiles.