V-Commandos: Time Pencil

:game_die: 3

That’s the lower entrance closed. Let’s try the next one up.

@discobot roll 1d6

Closed too. I could move north but I’ll get shot so I’ll wait here for everyone else, and save one action.

How about I go N, shoot the German on the large tile, W and stealthy, shoot the German on the alarm?

@Lordof1 - those shots cost you two actions each. So what you rolled is fine, but you don’t have a saved action any more.

@JGD - there’s no access from the medium outdoor tile to the alarm tile. (You can move through there with your special ability but not shoot through.) Also it’ll take you two actions to move stealthily onto the medium tile.

So we can both (Bruno and Death Cheater) get onto that medium outdoor tile stealthily, or onto the small tile where Sniper is (any preference?); and you could get into the alarm room; but each of us only has one action left for shooting. I think I might use my grenade on the small tile.

Note that if you move off the large tile (i.e. visibly) before that enemy is gone, he’ll shoot at you.

OK, I’ll go N, shoot the German on the large tile:
@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 5, 4

That worked; go stealthily onto the medium tile, no saved action.

He drops a grenade; I assume you take it. Also assuming you shoot before you go north, so that he doesn’t get a chance to spot you.

Death Cheater chucks his grenade into the SE corner:

@discobot roll 4d6

:game_die: 3, 1, 2, 1

Evidently a dud. Oh well. Move N (visibly), W (visibly), W.

@AstaSyneri to finish up.

Need to brush up on the rules: I planned to sneak in and use my knife. Will this work with the alarm going?

I think so long as you’re not visible the alarm doesn’t matter, although they will get a chance to spot you as you enter the tile (1 or 2 on a D6, each person on the tile gets a chance).

Also I think you do need to be stealthy when you enter the tile - you don’t auto stealth on a small tile if it’s occupied.

From my point of view triggering the alarm was a very bad move. I’ll sneak west.

@discobot roll 1d6 to see whether I can sneak in (visible on 1, 2)

Phew. The guard is distracted and and I cut his throat. One action left.

What is the stealth status of Bruno?

AFAICS he is stealthy (as is everybody else), so with my last action I turn the alarm off.

Yes, since he wasn’t spotted by the guard he’s just killed he remains stealthy.

That enemy drops a grenade.

Enemy Reinforcements

• enemy-1-hammer (so those enemies burst through the door)
    enemy-1 (waiting until there’s space in that room)

Suppression of southern entrances wears off.

Enemy Movement is to the North. Southern group moves to the large tile.

Enemy Fire - no visible targets.

Turn 4

I have a crowbar, but if I go into the NW room that’s a visibility check. I suspect Bruno and that silenced Sten will have a lot to do this turn.

Yikes! They are really trying to make things interesting, aren’t they?

I don’t see us getting out of here, but guns (which I don’t have) blazing.

Pick up grenade, sneak west

@discobot roll 1d6 for enemy spot check

Can I add +1? You’ll have to bail me out here, I guess.

Damn.

:game_die: 1