V-Commandos: Time Pencil

This is the distinction between being visible and raising the alarm. We can right now run north, then west, then west, becoming visible (simply by virtue of being on a large tile, no matter who’s in it) then stealthy again. But that becoming-visible will trigger the alarm, and that means immediate extra reinforcements. That’s what I’m aiming to avoid if we can.

Enemy phase:
Reinforcements:

• enemy-2
    enemy-1-hammer
    zero
    enemy-2

Movement:
Free enemies move east (there are none).
Firing: no visible commandos.

turn 2 begins

Bruno will shoot at the two Germans to the E.
@discobot roll 3d6

:game_die: 4, 2, 3

And again:
@discobot roll 3d6

:game_die: 1, 1, 5

Both Germans down, save Bruno’s third action.

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

They drop a grenade and a crowbar.

Is it time to move north and trip the alarm? I fear so. We’ll want to suppress it, but not this turn, because Bruno needs to catch up over the open space in turn 3. One of the rest of us might stay here and burn 2AP on achieving the objective, then move back to our current spot to avoid observation (total 4, which we all have with saved AP or natural talent), while the other two go to… the small outdoor tile to the NW?

It would help if someone could get the dropped grenade and crowbar too.

I have the carrying capacity for that. In fact, since any action I don’t use is wasted, I’ll just do it.

That unlocks one of our standard guns. Any preferences? Then it’s @AstaSyneri and @Lordof1 to move, so I guess one of you two would make sense.

Added an “Acted” counter so that we can more easily see who’s still waiting to act.

I could sneak N, sneak N, bar that door. Next turn I’d be in place to turn off the alarm.

My regular weapon is crap, I am better off picking one up off a guard. So @Lordof1 it is.

Looks good; the second move will re-stealth you. Do you want to take the second crowbar with you?

I’ll be stealthy the entire time (2A ability on character) , no I am good on the crowbar. can you close a spawn in the open with that (wouldn’t make sense)?

Sneak N (2A), Stealthily climb through window (1A), bar the door to the N (A).

After that I am planning to move west and knock out those guards eventually.

As far as I can see, you can block any spawn point, indoor or outdoor, but not any other door.

Then why didn’t you (or who it was)block the SE entrance while going there to pick up our supplies?

Didn’t think of it, mostly.

I can’t see any way to move without setting off the alarm here, I’m afraid, so I’m going to go north, west, west to re-stealth. Sorry! Can I have my sniper rifle if no one else is bothered? I’ll save my last action.

I agree, nothing to be done about it. Gander follows you (free action).

Enemy reinforcements:

• enemy-2 (blocked)
    enemy-2 (blocked)
    enemy-1
    enemy-1
    enemy-1
    zero
    enemy-1
    enemy-3

Enemy movement: no visible commandos, so they go east where possible. Which means that nobody moves, as the room east of the big tile is full.

Enemy shooting: no visible commandos.

Turn 3 begins

I think it may be time for some murdering. Three targets in the outdoor sections, and one crowbar available already; let’s all try to end up out of that southern trap section, so that we don’t need to set off the alarm again. (We can only re-set it once per terrain.)

For the southern pair: four actions covers a move north, crowbar middle entrance, and then getting stealthy on either the medium or the small tile. The other should do the same thing but with one shooting action, perhaps? Which might be my grenade into the small space, for maximum effectiveness, and then one of us stay behind on the medium tile to shoot into the large one

As the alarm is going, I am probably best shooting from here into the outdoor tiles -shooting upper and lower tiles to close entrances, two shots each until they’re closed.

First shot…

@discobot roll 1d6