V-Commandos: Time Pencil

A question: If Bruno was to wall-hop onto the big tile, move across it and wall-hop into somewhere else, does that trigger visibility checks?

Yes. It’s a stealthy move because he’s in uniform, so he’s not immediately visible, but each enemy on that tile would get a chance to spot him as he enters. If he managed to be un-spotted he could do a stealthy move to another tile, and any enemies on that one would in turn get visibility checks.

Thanks, I’ll stick to my plan to move between trapdoors.

Okay, I’m going to pass this turn (10) to give Bruno a chance to move between trapdoors, next turn (11) I’ll shoot the lock, attempt to stealth north (because shooting doesn’t make me visible), and see how things are going at that point.

OK - that won’t make you visible but it will start the alarm.

Enemy reinforcements:

• North
    enemy-1
    enemy-2
  • South
    enemy-2
    enemy-2
    enemy-1

North enemies move north. South enemies move east.

Turn 11

North event:

South event:

Tricky.

@AstaSyneri, you have the option of picking up some equipment if you want to drop some of what you’re carrying.

I can do the objective then move to the top outdoor tile.

If we make our way towards the middle outdoor tile, that’s fine, but then we have about seven enemies on our escape route. (But we do have two, possibly three, grenades.)

Or there’s waiting for them to move west, then making a run for the second trapdoor with only about three enemies to worry about.

When you complete the objective, only the one door to the S will disappear? Will the route W, then S into my room still be open?

And will fulfilling the objective raise the alarm again?

If it doesn’t, I’d say go W and we go through the alarm room together after they have wandered off to the W, making a run for it.

That is correct.

No, but if I move into the large tile, or quickly into the medium tiles, that will.

Sounds good - possibly modified by next turn’s enemy movement direction.

Let’s go for it, I’ll basically do nothing this turn then.

Bruno will shoot at the Germans to his W.
@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 1, 6

Ooo, re-roll!
@discobot roll 1d6

:game_die: 4

Two of three Germans down, move W and go down.

They drop:

• a uniform
  • an MP40 (two dice noisy)

I assume you don’t want to drop anything you have for either of those.

Visibility check for the remaining one.
@discobot roll 1d6

:game_die: 3

Death Cheater takes objective (2), moves stealthily west (2).

Scout holds position.

Shooting the door (alarm goes off), then attempting to stealth north (better odds than shooting although it takes more actions). Stealth check :

@discobot roll 1d6

:game_die: 6