V-Commandos: Snowflake


#41

@!£&@!!!

Hm. +1 to try again I guess. @discobot roll 1d6


#42

:game_die: 6


#43

Well, got them, but no actions. Let’s hope they dropped something big and explosive.


#44

In the north, shall I shoot that German to our north and move N if I have sufficient actions?


#45

Sounds good to me. And probably save rather than shoot east.

Nick, that has left you visible…


#46

Shooting North, needing 3+

@discobot roll 2d6


#47

:game_die: 6, 5


#48

Move stealthily N (2) and save. What did he drop?


#49

Drops in the south: Spotted token, grenade.

Drops in the north: enemy uniform. Which I’ll don, if Bruno has no objections?


#50
  • Enemy reinforcements
    • North
      zero
      enemy-3
    • South
      enemy-2
      zero
      zero
      enemy-3
      zero
      enemy-1
  • Enemy movement:
    In the north, west. In the south, towards the visible commando.
  • Enemy fire

At the visible commando, for 4+.
@discobot roll 17d6


#51

:game_die: 3, 6, 3, 1, 3, 6, 5, 6, 6, 4, 4, 2, 1, 1, 5, 4, 3


#52

That’s a failure in the south. Shall we reset?

(We could in theory leave it to run, and try to do it with the team from the north…)


#53

Go for it: it makes things much simpler.

I don’t mind what we do in the south: up to @Lordof1.


#54

I forgot it would make me visible, but honestly I didn’t stand much chance there, I don’t think I could have don’t much more! I’m happy to let it run and see, might as well give it a try… although don’t we fail anyway if it fills up with enemies?


#55

If we run out of enemies in the bag, yes. Which means we need to be pretty quick in the north.

OK then, let’s see how it goes.

Turn 5



#56

If Bruno would care to shoot east, the Sapper can go in [1], plant charge [0], come out [1]… it would be nice to take a noisy shot at the machine-gunner after that, but that would imply visibility.


#57

Bruno will shoot East (1).

@discobot roll 2d6


#58

:game_die: 6, 3


#59

Having got the enemy to the East, Bruno will now shoot the door to his West (1) and shoot West (1)
@discobot roll 2d6


#60

:game_die: 6, 3