V-Commandos: Snowflake

:game_die: 1, 1, 4

and I can hope not to be spotted by the north-moving guards at the end of the turn.

Bother. That didn’t go swimmingly, did it? I think I’m better staying put and saving my action.

And if you shoot a guard as he enters, you become visible, so then the other one will shoot you rather than me. Hey ho. I have almost a 50% chance of living till the end of the turn.

• Reinforcements
    • north
      zero
      enemy-2
    • south
      enemy-1
      enemy-1-hammer
      enemy-2
      enemy-1
      enemy-1
      enemy-2
  • All free enemies move north

Two spot checks for the Scout:
@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 5, 2

Six dice shooting at the visible scout for 4+:
@discobot roll 6d6

:game_die: 4, 3, 5, 1, 5, 4

(erk) (thud)

“You can do it…”

Turn 3

Holy crap, this has gone very badly indeed. Hmmm. Okay. Will the enemies moving east from the entrance in the adjacent square move into my current space or the one below (south of me), Roger? If it’s the one below, I’ll probably pop out, shoot and then pop back in again. I can’t go into the space below me because an enemy will appear there too at the end of the round? I may be saving a bullet for myself at this point…

They’re distributed evenly, and you can choose where an odd one out goes. So you’ll get one into your current space. You’re safe for now if you run east (that trap door isn’t open yet).

Safe but not very close to achieving anything, unfortunately. Sooo… east, shoot lock as alarm is already ringing. If that makes me visible then west and east again to restealth, otherwise wait here.

I can’t get into the central medium tile this turn. I’ll shoot the door (1), move E (2) and save, unless there’s an obvious problem with that. You can then move E (2) and N (2)?

@Lordof1: yes, that shot does make you visible.

@JGD: the only problem with my moving north is that if we draw an E or W movement I’m compromised. So I’ll stick with you and save.

• Enemy reinforcements
    • North:
      zero
      enemy-1
    • South
      enemy-2-hammer
      enemy-2-hammer
      zero
      enemy-1
      enemy-3
      enemy-1
  • Enemy movement
    North:

E
    South: E
  • No enemy fire

Turn 4

In the north: because that central tile is medium, it’s expensive to move through. Three actions from it to get in, plant the E charge and return.to being stealthy.

Spot of bother here, chaps. Shoot west, giving myself bonus dice.

@discobot roll 3d6

:game_die: 5, 3, 4

Apologies, 2d6, I’ll disregard the last dice. Bugger. Shoot again.

@discobot roll 1d6

:game_die: 1

And again. @discobot roll 1d6

:game_die: 2