V-Commandos: Red Fish

That one drops a grenade. Officer stays in the entrance room with his saved action.

Anneke - up, east, west (northern Room), save.

Indeed, no harm to being noisy in the central room. I’ll grab that crowbar for you on the way past.

Up to @JGD to decide whether to bring on the Sniper and perhaps block some reinforcements. That would have the advantage of pulling the other reinforcements in a predictable direction.

Hopefully we get an objective done next turn so that Intel can finally use her special ability!

Up, snipe the enemy entry on the eastern boundary.

@discobot roll 1d6

:game_die: 2

Oh, well. Try again.

@discobot roll 1d6

:game_die: 3

That’s got one entrance blocked for now. Turn over.

Leaving the Sniper stealthy, because that doesn’t make one visible.

Turn 7

My thoughts: Intel Officer does objective 1, brings back a selection of equipment. Anneke does objective 2 (perhaps using a grenade first?). Sapper BAR-s the central room, and officer does any more shooting needed. Sniper blocks another entrance.

Okay. Two actions on the objective, then doing my special ability to get an event card. Getting and wearing uniform then west, one action and stealthy thanks to the uniform. Bringing other equipment - swapping/upgrading to the better gun

Anneke west then stealth kill (she can do this even when visible), finish last objective and head east. Then intel will do the event card thing again, if either are better I’ll swap them in, although the current one is pretty good.

PS intel’s move west is assuming the central room gets cleared… maybe I should just wait and check this happens.

Objective 1 achieved [2]. You draw:

Assuming you’re dumping the smoke grenade for the StG44, and the crowbar for the first aid kit - but let me know if you have other preferences.

Don uniform [1], move west [1].

Anneke moves west [1], visibility check:

@discobot roll 1d6

:game_die: 4

Is not spotted. Close-combat kill [1]. He drops an MP40.

Objective achieved [1]. Retain saved action. New event card:

You can’t swap them in now, but you can at the start of a future turn.

Sapper will pop up, shoot east for 3+, pop down again:

@discobot roll 3d6

:game_die: 2, 4, 2

Drops enemy uniform. Officer will shoot up to three times if necessary:
@discobot roll 6d6

:game_die: 3, 5, 4, 3, 6, 6

Only one action was needed, but I don’t think the others are useful.

Enemy drops: enemy uniform, smoke.

@JGD’s Sniper to act.