V-Commandos: Red Fish

I’m scaling up the “gas” marker to make it more obvious. One soldier dies, and Sgt Bruno; the one with the gas mask lives.

Do you want to do anything with your second action, before saving the third? (Trying a shot W, for example.)

A thought about the south map: after we get someone into the nest this turn, the sapper can run east twice, then try to cover both explosive spots once the way is clear.

How do you want to do this - try shooting into the nest (5+) or shoot the gas barrel (3+)?

Can I shoot E into the gas-filled room? If so, I’ll do that, if not, assume my shot is W.

@discobot roll 1d6

:game_die: 4

Ah, super, one less enemy either way.

I was hoping the officer would shoot the gas barrel. Next turn, the sniper will head into the MG nest, and use the MG as required.

Gas-masked soldier is successfully shot.

In the south: officer shoots into medium tile.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 4, 5

Ooh. With that I can simply kill the machine-gunner.

And the officer has three actions left.

Do we want to continue to block this entrance, or scatter?

Did you do item drops for the north map, Roger? I suspect I’ll need some…

Also, just remind me in case I missed - currently in the N map, no objectives are complete, and I need to go to NE one first, is that right? If I’m confused about that I may have shot a different soldier instead so I though I’d better clarify now.

Oh, good point.

North: MG42 and TNT.
South in the MG nest: Panzerfaust.

Yes, you still need to complete the NE objective.

I think it’s time to split up. How about I go to the MG nest when you’ve finished your actions?

What would you like me to do in the south? I don’t want to go off on one, so just direct me and I’ll give it a go? I’m spending more time worrying about the north map at the moment!

OK. Officer will move W, shoot north, move E. Can’t shoot the Goliath, but I can shoot the gas-masked soldier.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 6, 6

Drops: MP40, first aid kit.

Sapper does nothing.

@Lordof1, I suggest Anneke probably stays in place for now. You could plan to use your PzF to take out one of the objectives, but I think it may be worth saving it for the next terrain.

If you agree, then it’s over to @JGD’s sniper.

Fine by me! I’ll do things when required

Sniper moves stealthily to the machine-gun nest, which costs 2, and saves an action.

Urk. I see now that if you do that, we don’t have a full room to keep the entry blocked. Would you be willing to do it next turn when we all move out?

Certainly, I should have spotted that.