V-Commandos: Red Fish

Bums. And again.

@discobot roll 1d6

:game_die: 2

Oh fiddlesticks. Intel officer out.

I’ve unwound Bruno’s second move.

In a strict reading all that has to happen in the N is ① spend 2AP on the NE objective and ② spend 1AP on the W objective, not an actual transport of a token from one to the other.

Anneke?

Anneke will west west save I think

• Enemy reinforcements north
    zero
    enemy-2
  • Enemy reinforcements south
    enemy-1
    enemy-1
    enemy-1
    enemy-goliath
    enemy-1-hammer
    zero
    enemy-paratrooper
  • Enemy movement north:

is north.
  • Enemy movement south is also N.

Visibility check for Bruno:
@discobot roll 1d6

:game_die: 1

Bruno is spotted. (He didn’t have a +1 to spend on shooting this guy.)

They shoot at him, looking for 3+:

@discobot roll 4d6

:game_die: 5, 6, 3, 5

Ouch. He’s in critical condition, and there’s no first aid currently on the map.

Turn 3

Event north:

Event south:

Well, Bruno’s a gonner. I suggest the intelligence officer disposes of the enemy on the central tile in the north by shooting the gas barrel. I’ll wait to make the sniper’s move to see if the alarm goes off.

Hmm. I wish I’d saved my action! Let me think.

A thought in the south: take the MG nest (this is the hard bit), then shoot the W gas barrel and the E paratrooper. Sapper goes N (1), E (1), plant charge (0), W stealthily (2). Next turn the gas is cleared and we do the W side (W (1), plant charge (0), E stealthily (2)).

Well, we can take the MG nest more easily by shooting its gas barrel, but then we have to wait for the gas to clear.

If we stay stealthy, nobody else should go into the MG nest before we can get in next turn.

Sounds good to me. Who do we want in the nest? Could be me, I think.

If I shoot the gas to the east (north map), does it fill it for the whole turn? I think that’s my only realistic option for the intel officer, shoot and save.

South map I’ll let others go first, I haven’t got much to contribute here other than to wait and stay stealthy.

Yes, once a gas barrel is shot that tile is flooded with gas until the end of the turn.

OK, in the north, Intel Officer shoots the barrel, needing 3+ with the Beretta:
@discobot roll 1d6

:game_die: 5