• enemy-3
    zero

Enemy movement: S. Two visibility checks against the scout:
@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 4, 2

He’s spotted. They shoot, needing 4s:
@discobot roll 5d6

:game_die: 5, 6, 5, 2, 3

Scout is in critical condition; if we can’t get him first-aided by the end of the coming turn, he’s eliminated.

Turn 12

So ideally we want to avoid being outdoors. Suggestion: Bruno shoots those troops in the west, then moves up and first aids. I don’t think any of the rest of us can get to the scout in time.

I’ll give it a try.

@discobot roll 2d6.

:game_die: 6, 1

One, down, one to go.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 1

Damnit, third try.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 6, 2

Got them, but I’m out of actions, any way to get more?

You can have one off the officer, but I fear you need two.

Yeah, I do. Can I have that one anyway, to save getting shot when the German to my W moves E?

Sure, you have that one. I don’t think we can help the scout. Roger, if I move south and am spotted, can I pick up the gun and shoot in one action without getting shot? It’s just a better move than me trying from here with this pea shooter, although why don’t you try first, Ill give you my bonus dice and then take my move after you - or do I have to do my whole move now?

You have to finish your turn before someone else takes a turn, but 0 AP actions (which includes the giving of bonus dice) can happen outside your turn.

If you ran in and were spotted, you’d be shot either when you left the tile or during the enemy phase, not before.

Dropped items next to the scout: first aid kit, crowbar.

OK, medic taking the bonus die, shooting south for 4+:

@discobot roll 3d6

:game_die: 2, 5, 4

Drops: uniform, first aid.

I’ll go south, crowbar that door, and pop north again, to make next turn look a bit more possible. Bringing back a machine gun for the officer.

Suggestion for @Lordof1: if you go south and shoot west once, you can use your other two AP to get outside if you hit both, or retreat north if anyone’s left alive.

(Am I right in thinking Bruno wants to move north with that last action, by the way?)

Sounds good. South. Shoot west with shiny new gun.

@discobot roll 4d6

:game_die: 3, 6, 4, 4