V-Commandos: Freyja

:game_die: 3, 2

Didn’t get him. You try.

Do you want to take your third action? (You can still save the +1.)

I thought I had to move E to shoot N?

Ah, sorry, I thought you were shooting north from the current room, into the room with the Minister. If you end on the central tile, you’ll have to make a visibility check when the enemies from the south (one there now, one new) come north.

I thought I had to be on the central tile to shoot into the room with the minister? What I think I’ve done is: Shoot E (1) from the room we’re all in to get the German in there. Move E (1), shoot N at the guard with the minister (1) and miss, move W (1), ending up back in my starting room with no saved action.

The minister is directly north of us right now, with an open door between us.

Your move E would have had to be a 2-pointer to avoid setting off the alarm - you don’t have the 1-point stealthy move to medium tile that the scout does.

Now I’m with you. These counters look very much alike to me. I thought the grey hat in the room to the north-easy was the minister. OK, I’ll take the shot into the room directly N.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 6, 4

OK, got him. Save my last action.

He drops: enemy uniform.

No point in my moving out and shooting centre-top, I think.

Enemy reinforcements:

• enemy-1
    enemy-2 (blocked)
    enemy-1-hammer
    enemy-2

Enemies move north. I’ll use the officer’s shooting bonus to take a shot at them with my +1 AP, then take a +1 AP from him (since we haven’t used those yet this turn and they’ll go away at the end). Looking for 3+.

@discobot roll 3d6

:game_die: 2, 4, 3

Drops: MG42, enemy uniform.

Enemy shooting: no valid targets.

Turn 5

which changes the map to

This seems to be working. Scout give someone else the TNT, then go out and get the uniform and MG42, otherwise we sit tight?

Sure. Use me as a fetch dog. :wink:

I’m mellow with this.

Fine by me! Not the most thrilling scenario so far…

It would probably be more thrilling if we were less good at it.

Enemy reinforcements:

• enemy-2
    enemy-1 (blocked)
    enemy-2
    enemy-2

Enemies move east. Enemies have nobody to shoot.

Turn 6

Right. The objective tile is clear and therefore will be clear at the end of the commando phase, so we’ve passed the scenario goal; we can move out on this turn (scooping up that uniform in passing).

I’ve got people coming over for face-to-face gaming today, but I’ll get part two of the scenario set up later.

Fine with me. Bruno will take the uniform, unless anyone else wants it strongly.

Roger. Roger. Ack on the not so exciting up to this point. :wink:
Or should it be Roger, Roger, Roger!?

The GM has caught a Vile Lurgy from a student, so:

For the Forest Road (top terrain), there’s a need to enter a large tile, so I suspect the Scout goes there (and Bruno therefore goes south). For Hotel de Luxe we might get away without it. I have no strong feelings about where officer and medic go.

We can exchange equipment freely. Allocatable equipment is:

Crowbar ×2
Enemy uniform ×2
MG42
TNT charge
First Aid kit