V-Commandos: Freyja

My feeling is that we don’t need to take risks just yet. While it’s a bit boring for the other two, I’d like to see how far we can get with silenced gunfire.

End of commando phase. Central tile is clear.
Enemy reinforcements:

• enemy-2
    enemy-1 (blocked)
    enemy-1
    enemy-2

Enemies move north. Enemies have no targets.

I’ll use my saved action to shoot the guy now in the centre (need 3+):
@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 4, 6

He drops a TNT charge.

Turn 3

None of us will be out of doors. A westward-moving enemy will give us one target in the main tile (and one on our exit tile).

Would @AstaSyneri care to get that TNT charge? It seems worth grabbing equipment that may be useful on subsequent tiles, and the scout can do that more easily.

Apart from someone doing that, I think it’s all waiting and saving actions.

Yes, I will do that.

OK.

OK. End of turn 3 commando phase, central tile is empty.

Enemy reinforcements:

• zero
    enemy-2 (blocked)
    enemy-2
    enemy-1

Enemies move west. No visible commandos.

Turn 4

Obviously we want to shoot the guy in the main tile.

Do we want to shoot the one to our north, with the Minister? Potential downside is that if he drops a “visible” token, the alarm goes off.

If the alarm goes off, @AstaSyneri can wall-hop to turn it off, I think?

And the shooter can move out to the centre and back to finish off his own turn first, to become stealthy again. So we shoot the one in the centre first.

That does need the scout to pass a vision check, though if he does… wall-hop, knock out the Minister, turn off the alarm, wall-hop back?

I’m confused. Wouldn’t @AstaSyneri need to move to the centre, and wall-hop to the big tile in the south-east to turn off the alarm? Why does he need to go near the Minister?

Sorry, I was mis-remembering the map. Working on a small screen today.

It needs to be a stealthy move onto the large tile to turn off the alarm, otherwise it goes off again immediately.

OK, so he’d be doing move to centre (1), move to alarm (2), turn off alarm (1?)?

Yes. Which would be safe to do on this turn. Though it does then allow an enemy into this room, which isn’t great but we can cope.

OK, so that looks like:
Bruno and Medic: shoot enemy in central room and north room, up to 6× total, with officer’s shooting bonus)
Officer: retrieve equipment from central room
Scout: suppress alarm if needed

OK, I’ll start by shooting the enemy on the centre. Keep the officer’s shooting bonus for the medic who will get fewer tries.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 1

Does a 3 get an enemy on a medium tile?

Yes, 3+ is what you need. He drops a “Spotted” token. Do you want to go for the northern one as well?

I’m unsure of the implications of the spotted token? I could move E, shoot N, move W, if there’s no longer a need for stealth.

A spotted token makes the attacker visible if there is at least one enemy unit left alive on the same tile. So in this case, no effect.

OK, I’ll try to shoot the guard to the N.

@discobot roll 2d6