V-Commandos: Black Tea

Understood. So up (stealthy), west, don uniform.

Check, and I apologise for the confusion. Medic will come up (stealthily) and wait.

Bruno comes up (1, his ability), collects the TNT, crowbars the door east open (1) and saves(1).

• Enemy reinforcements
    enemy-2
    enemy-2-hammer
    enemy-1
    enemy-1
  • Free enemy move north
    Spot check for Death Cheater:

@discobot roll 1d6

:game_die: 4

• No enemy fire

Turn 7

And now I’m going to bed as I have a WWII RPG session to run tomorrow.

Stealth kill, south, crowbar the door open, then crowbar the entrance closed.

Handily, he drops another crowbar.

@JGD - since we don’t know which way the enemy will move and everywhere we can reach is one tile from an entrance spot, I suggest gathering in the SE corner. If I go first, I can try to shoot the enemy between us and that target; if I get him first time I can make it to the corner while remaining stealthy. If not…? Might as well stay here I guess.

That’s just what I was going to suggest. Go for it,

OK, taking the shot (need a 3+):
@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 6, 6

Drops: uniform. Aha!

• Enemy reinforcements
    enemy-1
    enemy-2
    enemy-1
    enemy-2

I’m going to use my saved action to shoot that enemy-2, because if he does move east this is the last chance before he potentially spots

…us.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 4, 6

Crowbar.

Turn 8

Medic will move north and shoot twice.

@discobot roll 4d6

:game_die: 2, 6, 1, 6

Grenade, uniform, spotted token.

Thanks for moving Bruno, but it only cost him (1) to enter the medium tile, so he had one more movement point while retaining his saved action. He’d like to be in the same tile as the medic, and to have dumped the first-aid kit and taken the TNT along the way. If that’s OK, he now has a move.

I thought we were gathering in the SE corner at the end of the turn, though, because if the enemy in the NE had come south…?