V-Commandos: Black Tea

We’re out of 1942 and into 1943, and there are three missions in February alone. (Fortunately there are no campaign rules with cumulative stress etc.) These are all base game scenarios. One of them is a four-player mission, the other two are threes, and I’ve randomly picked one of the latter.

deck.pbfcdo_0_4_4_16.jpg1400x2380 1.75 MB

I’ll take Bruno with the un-silenced Sten, for the Streets map, please.

@Lordof1 (and @astasyneri if you fancy it) I’m looking for character picks.

Well let’s try the gold death cheater today then.

“I’m a medic, so I brought a first aid kit. How about you, Boris?”

“Grenade.”

“And…”

“Also grenade.”

Turn 1

In the south, I think the big decision is whether to split up or stay together. I think I favour staying together, but…?

In the North, I asked for Bruno with the un-silenced Sten, because I kind of need the crowbar that comes on that version.

Sorry!

Thanks! Up, West, Crowbar the door to the North.

Check.

Medic will come up and shoot east, a second time if needed.

@discobot roll 4d6

:game_die: 4, 1, 1, 2

Drops a grenade.

Oh, hang on - the event card means neither of them gets killed, and I can save an action instead of shooting the second time.

Waiting for @Lordof1.

Sorry, will do this tonight.

Given that I can’t save actions and we probably don’t want the alarm going off yet, I propose splitting up! Up, west, north, north for me. We’ll see how it goes when the baddies turn up. I am a death cheater after all…

Argh. I should have drawn two event cards for the two terrains. Well, we’ve all planned for that one, so I’ll let it stand.

• North
    • Reinforcements
      enemy-1
      enemy-2
    • Move: east
    • No fire
  • South
    • Reinforcements:
      enemy-2
      enemy-1
      enemy-1

Spotting check for the NW corner:
@discobot roll d2

Hang on, let’s get that right…

@discobot roll 1d6

:game_die: 2

Still spotted. Which means enemies move towards you. Through me. Which means they get the chance to spot me.

@discobot roll 2d6