Twilight Imperium 4th Edition: PBF GAME 1

Works for me! My Carrier bites the dust, and you announce a retreat. If your ships survive the first round of combat you can retreat to any system you control that is adjacent (keep in mind you will place a Token in whatever system you retreat to, if it doesn’t have one already).

Just waiting on @GeeBizzle to decide if he wants to take the PDS shots or not, and then we’ll exchange one broadside at each other.

I’ll pass this time.

@Marx asked for a die roll:
Cool.

One round of shooting, coming up!

Titans have a War Sun hitting on 3+, two Dreadnaughts hitting on 5+, and three fighters hitting on 9+.

Fire!
War Sun 3+: pool 3d10: 3, 2× 5
Dreadnaught 5+: pool 2d10: 5, 6
Fighters 9+: pool 3d10: 5, 6, 9

Ghosts firing back have a War Sun, a Dreadnaught, and a Carrier:

Fire!
War Sun 3+: pool 3d10: 1, 2, 9
Dreadnaught 5+: d10: 6
Carrier 9+: d10: 3

That’s six hits against the Ghosts and two hits against the Titans.

I will use Sustain Damage on both Dreadnaughts to absorb the hits.

Unless @GabrielH has some trick up his sleeve, that will wipe out his fleet and therefore there is nothing to retreat (and correspondingly you don’t need to activate the system you were going to retreat to).

To finish off my turn I will Explore Mallice, and use my Hel-Titans to build a Cruiser by using Sarween Tools and exhausting Rigel I.
(EDIT: I gain 1 Trade Good from building, which the Mentak are welcome to steal if they’d like it)

That will take us to @GeeBizzle and the Mentak for their turn!

No sleeves left to put tricks up :grimacing:

1 Like

Gentle nudge to @GeeBizzle that it is his turn.

And a different nudge towards @Delwayne to update the map and player boards when you have a moment.

Mallice should have 2 PDS (one damaged), a War Sun, two Dreadnaughts (both damaged), a Cruiser, Three Fighters, two Mechs, and one Infantry. I exhausted Rigel I, and gained a Trade Good (that the Mentak have the option to steal). Also a reminder that the Winnu built 2 Cruisers and 2 Infantry on Ang, and exhausted Alio Prime and Bakal to do that. Lastly, the Yssaril activated the Asteroid Field north-east of the Lodor Wormhole and moved their two Cruisers, two Fighters, and their Destroyer there. Oh, and I have an undamaged Cruiser at the Beta Wormhole north of Accoen (and activated that system during my retreat).

I think that’s all the map changes since last time.

1 Like

Sorry for delay. Will update soon as I can. In the meantime, here is the exploration card.

Please review

As cute as it is, there is no green destroyer at Mecatol Rex.

LoL, result from dragging it somewhere!..
aye, will be removed.

Can I please land on Nebula?

Sorry, for clarity: are you asking for permission from somebody, or is that what you are doing on your turn?

That’s what I’m doing as long as it’s possible.

Okay! You activate Nebula.

The Xxcha Flagship will get to fire its Space Cannon into the system first.

Flagship hitting on 5+: pool 3d10: 5, 7, 8

Oops, I forgot that there’s also a PDS on the planet that gets a shot…

PDS hitting on 6+: d10: 8

Boom.

That’s 4 hits (just enough to wipe out your fleet) unless you have a trick up your sleeve to protect you from at least 1 of those hits.

Those dice do have the right numbers on them!

Nope today the dice hate me.

Yeah, I’m sorry. That’s a harsh roll.

@Captbnut, it is your turn sir.

2 Likes