Twilight Imperium 4th Edition: PBF GAME 1

“They said it couldn’t be done!..” (just kidding :slightly_smiling_face: but I thought it was a cool opening!.. LoL

Okay for those of you anxiously awaiting for me to start! Here is our first game of Ti4. I think there are many players who would prefer this format and setting. It gives you a lot of time to plan and strategize.
For our first game, the players are: (in player order)
@GeeBizzle
@COMaestro
@Captbnut
@Marx
@MIGHTYSploosh
@GabrielH

Players have already chosen their factions along with starting locations.

Everyone will be sent their secret objective. Once you are ready, IN PLAYER ORDER, you will choose strategy cards.
Once again, the order is
@GeeBizzle
@COMaestro
@Captbnut
@Marx
@Whistle_Pig
@GabrielH

Good luck everyone! and good gaming!
(everyone be sure to set this post to ‘watching’

4 Likes

Oh… forgive me… I also forgot to post a few other things! Forthcoming will be the player boards with your actual starting techs! I think Winnu is the only one needing to choose one. Everyone else is all standard. I’ll be posting what those are as well as your set of Promissory Note cards and your full set of “normal” Technology Cards. Please review anything and don’t hesitate to ask questions or point out errors. Thank you.

These are typically all the standard Promissory Note cards. Each player color will have their own, as well as each Faction has their own specific ones. These will be posted only once as a reference. If one is handed out to a player, they will then have it included next to their player boards.
Please keep your own notes and references handy.

1 Like

Thank you for the heads up! I will hand out TWO secret objectives per player. You will choose one and the other will be returned to the deck!

2 Likes

Whoa, did the Construction secondary ability always require a non-activated system, and activates that system!?

We played that very wrong for a very long time…

It does not require a non-activated system. But it will activate the system that construction is done on. If it already has a token on it, then you just place one of them back into your supply.
(“cause it to be an activated system”. ie. you cannot do other things because you activated it for that secondary ability)

1 Like

Here are the playing factions with their tech cards.

Speaker will choose Strategy Card first…

oops. missed one…
The Winnu is after Titans of Ul

For those who may not have it… here are the standard techs.

1 Like

Can I take tech please (I’m sure I can’t arse it up on the first move).

1 Like

Let’s play to my strengths. Politics for the Yssaril Tribes!

1 Like

CHOOSING STRATEGY CARDS:
GeeBizzle >>> takes card 7, Technology
COMaestro >>> takes card 3, Politics
@Captbnut
@Marx
@Whistle_Pig
@GabrielH

2 Likes

I think you meant to tag @MIGHTYSploosh

oops! sorry about that!

I’ll take Diplomacy please

Sorry for the delay

I will take Warfare.

Next is @MIGHTYSploosh

I’ll take trade.

1 Like

I will take Leadership, then!

1 Like

Ok let’s try this.

I’ll take an action from my tactics pool and move my carrier and 4 ground units to Arinam and Meer invading with 2 on each.

@Delwayne

Actually, I believe @GabrielH has the first action, as the strategy cards determine initiative order.

1 Like