Twilight Imperium 4th Edition: PBF GAME 1

I’ll place a token in the system above me to move a carrier and 4 infantry. Put 2 infantry on each planet (looks like Usis and willm?)

Just noticed. Is there a reason the Winnu have 3 strategy tokens in their pool, rather than 2?

That will be an error to be fixed. Thanks.

2 Likes

you will gain a commodity

next up will be @COMaestro

2 Likes

Memo: Just so that everyone knows… the seating order is as shown on the map. Faction at the top and going clockwise around.

2 Likes

Activate the system with 3 planets. Move one carrier holding 1 fighter and 3 infantry to the system and land one infantry on each planet.

@MIGHTYSploosh is up next.

1 Like

2 Likes

next up is @MIGHTYSploosh

1 Like

Activate tile south of me. Bring carrier with both infantry and 1 fighter. Land 1 infantry on each planet.

From Marx. Pre-posted.
First action is to move two cruisers with 1 Infantry each into the system due North of me and conquer two planets (uhhh… Rigel II and RIgel III, say).

@Marx

next up is @GeeBizzle

Let’s stick with Plan A

Let me know if you decide the command token, where would you like it to go.

Ghost is next. @GabrielH

I’m going to be very flexible here. Even though we await response from GeeBizzle,
next players actions won’t matter and so, I’m going to allow the game to move forward. If I have any advance PMs, I’ll also post and continue…

All new players, feel free to ask questions or PM myself or other players if you have any questions. Good gaming everyone! This is really an awesome opportunity for gaming this particular game! And Happy Holidays everyone!

3 Likes

I’ll put it on strategy please.

1 Like