Twilight Imperium 4th Edition: PBF GAME 1

1 Like

As awareness for everyone… when you look at your tokens on STRATEGY… you want to look at how many of the Strategy cards (your other players have) that are still in play. Those are the cards that use up Strategy Tokens if you wanted to take some of their certain actions.

Fleet tokens, govern how many capitol (large) ship tokens you can have in your system. They cannot exceed the number of Fleet tokens you have.

Also, everyone… remember, you’ll only be getting TWO command tokens when the board resets after everyone passes. So, choose wisely when using them up.

2 Likes

I will spend one Commodity for a Mech, thanks!

But you did not have a commodity at the time… thus you gained a commodity.
(the card is then used up. You don’t hold them)

1 Like

I will use my Leadership Strategy card to gain 3 tokens, I’ll put one in tactics and two in strategy.

(Not buying any extra)

Anyone can use the secondary ability to buy tokens for 3 influence each.

only these players elgible:
@COMaestro
@Captbnut
@MIGHTYSploosh

please respond. in the meantime, next player can go @Captbnut

1 Like

I’ll exhaust my home world card for a token.

1 Like

where would it go?

Don’t we all start with a full load of our Commodities (2, in my case)?

Apologies, tactics please.

1 Like

Also, a question to all players who have played before… especially in a 6 player game, have you ever seen the last player able to get the Leadership card? I think GabrielH was lucky!

2 Likes

No, unless I’m mistaken. Players can check their rulebooks.

1 Like

I’m going to exhaust my home system’s influence to get a token that I’ll put in strategy.

@Delwayne shall I wait for others to decide on using the secondary action before posting my turn?

Also, I won’t be playing tomorrow will be back on Boxing Day

4 Likes

Exhaust home system planet for a token in the strategy pool

I will play the Diplomacy strategy card. I’ll untap the cards from the system I conquered.

I’m afraid you’ll all have to put a token in my home system.

Finally I’ll use my Peace Accords power to claim Everra.

And having messed with everyone I’ll see you all after Christmas.

1 Like

we will presume you meant to untap your home planet rather than one of those other two.

Also, everyone can decide if they want to spend a Strategy Token to untap any 2 systems they control.

1 Like

Yes, that’s exactly what I meant!! Thanks

I’m all good to pass on this strategy.

Huh! You are not mistaken!

Yet another rule I have played wrong at least a dozen times! I am learning so much…

I pass on Diplomacy.

1 Like